Date   

Meeting Notes TSC Meeting 31-5-2022

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Hi all,

 

You can find the meeting notes of today’s Shapeshifter TSC meeting at Github. https://github.com/shapeshifter/tsc/blob/main/tsc/meetings/2022-05-31.md

 

Best,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Re: Agenda Shapeshifter TSC meeting 31-5-2022

edward.ross@...
 

I wanted to work on the documentation, but when I download the document "USEF Flex Trading Protocol Specifications.docx" from the shapeshifter-specification folder the file will not open with word.  I wonder if git has perhaps treated it as text and converted line endings?  I also tried:
1. going back to version in the history, that didn't work

2. pull from git command line and downloading from web browser - that didn't work either

Can anyone else open this document?  Could someone email the original word document to me "edward.ross@..." please?

Best regards,

Ed.

P.S. I have created a pull request for "power comment improvement" that needs review: https://github.com/shapeshifter/shapeshifter-specification/pull/23


Agenda Shapeshifter TSC meeting 31-5-2022

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

Next Shapeshifter TSC meeting (31-5-2022) I would like to add only one agenda point: release Shapeshifter 3.0. Please find attached the scope of this release including the notes I made during last TSC meeting.

 

Do you have any additional agenda points?

 

In the agenda point release Shapeshifter 3.0, we touch these actions:

  • Daniel, Jasper and Edward will allign about OrderReference and change request submetering and service type
  • Robben and Jelle will write user story for versioning
  • Robben, Jelle and Hugo: decide if Hugo or GOPACS DevOps team will develop this part.
  • Edward will update the specifications of the change requests servicetype and submetering
  • Edward will update the library (after the specifications are updated)

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Agenda TSC 26-4

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

Please find below the draft agenda for tomorrow’s TSC meeting. Please let me know if you’d like to add a topic to the agenda.

 

Agenda TSC 26-4-2022

  • Opening
  • Update Annual Review LFE TAC (please find attached the slides which were presented at this annual review)
  • Release Shapeshifter 3.0 (1-5-2022)
  • Update Actions
    • Robert will contact Heine regarding updating the stubs
    • Daniel and Jasper review Change Request Service Type, including versioning and Solve discrepancies in library, XSD and specifications + change “UFTP” to “Shapeshifter”
    • Jelle will develop the RELEASE file with help of Nico
    • TSC and committers will create the overview to which degree Shapeshifter comply with the OpenSSF Best Practices Badge at the ‘Passing' level
    • TSC will review and add to the README file
    • Committers will include their details in the COMMITTERS file
    • Hugo will integrate the change request template with the issue templates (at each repository)
  • Closing

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Meeting Minutes TSC are published at Github

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

The meeting notes and actions related to yesterday’s Monthly Meeting of the Shapeshifter Technical Steering Committee are published at Github.

 

https://github.com/shapeshifter/tsc/blob/main/tsc/meetings/2022-03-29.md

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Preliminary Agenda Shapeshifter TSC Meeting 29-3-2022

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

Please find below and at Github the proposed agenda for the next Shapeshifter TSC Meeting:

 

  • Updates related to release Shapeshifter 3.0 at 1-5-2022
  • Preparations for annual review of Shapeshifter at LFE Technical Advisory Council at 19th April
  • Criteria for change requests
  • LFE Flexibility Suite

 

Please let me know when you’d like to add agenda topics.

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Meeting Notes TSC Meeting 22-2-'22

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

Thank you all for another fruitful TSC meeting.

 

You can find the meeting notes of today’s TSC meeting at Github: https://github.com/shapeshifter/tsc/blob/main/tsc/meetings/2022-02-22.md

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Re: Shapeshifter Service Type Change Request

Koehorst, Bart
 

Please remove me from this mailing list. Thank you.

 

Yours sincerely,

SCHOLT ENERGY

 

Bart Koehorst

 

Teamleider Customer Service  ●  bart.koehorst@...

P.O. Box 418  ●  5550 AK Valkenswaard (NL)  ●  +31 (0)40 368 12 23  ●  scholt.nl

 

Van: shapeshifter-discussion@... <shapeshifter-discussion@...> Namens Wich, Daniel via lists.lfenergy.org
Verzonden: vrijdag 18 februari 2022 10:18
Aan: Jelle Wijnja <jelle.wijnja@...>; shapeshifter-discussion@...
CC: Steegh, Robert <Robert.Steegh@...>; Wich, Daniel <daniel.wich@...>
Onderwerp: [Shapeshifter Discussion] FW: Shapeshifter Service Type Change Request

 

You don't often get email from daniel.wich=enexis.nl@.... Learn why this is important

Hi Jelle,

 

I have some feedback to think about on the ServiceType change, nothing blocking, probably an extension of the change or an addition to the specification (a new change):

 

“Because we introduce the ServiceType attribute to the FlexRequest message type I think it’s recommended to align on introducing a RejectionReason in the FlexRequestResponse message type that handles issues with the (contents of the) attribute.

It can be the case that a FlexRequest is sent with a ServiceType containing freeformat text like “Something completely random” that the AGR/CSP will receive.

You’d want to get a FlexRequestResponse messagetype back with the Result field set to “Rejected” and the RejectionReason set to “Unknown ServiceType <ServiceType>”:

Second scenario I can think of is that the optional field is added but the contents are empty; then you’d like to receive something in the line of “Optional field <fieldname> detected but its value is empty” or do we want to accept that by default we can add an optional attribute to messages but don’t fill in any value?

(Page 28 UFTP 1.01 specification)

This will save you time and effort when troubleshooting rejected transactions.

 

Apologies if this isn’t the right entry for the feedback; I wanted to give everyone the chance to read it before next weeks meeting.

 

Kind regards,

Daniel

 

Van: Steegh, Robert <Robert.Steegh@...>
Verzonden: dinsdag 15 februari 2022 09:10
Aan: Brouwer, Sietse <Sietse.Brouwer@...>; Griffioen, Nico <Nico.Griffioen@...>; Kupers, Martijn <martijn.kupers@...>; Meesters, Chris <Chris.Meesters@...>; Pourasghar Khomami, Dela <dela.pourasghar-khomami@...>; Schoorl, Mathijs <Mathijs.Schoorl@...>; Schulz, Erik <Erik.Schulz@...>; Stomp, Kuno <Kuno.Stomp@...>; Westerlaken, Olga <Olga.Westerlaken@...>; Wich, Daniel <daniel.wich@...>
Onderwerp: FW: Shapeshifter Service Type Change Request

 

Ter info de voorgestelde aanpassingen aan het UFTP protocol ter ondersteuning van BI-laterale (lange termijn) contracten.

 

@Daniel: Specs zijn conform wat ik vorige week heb afgesproken. Check jij nog even of het volgens jouw ook klopt.

 

Robert

 

Van: Edward Ross <edward.ross@...>
Verzonden: maandag 14 februari 2022 19:09
Aan: Jelle Wijnja <jelle.wijnja@...>; hugo@...; Aartse Tuijn, Jasper <Jasper.Aartse.Tuijn@...>; Heer, Hans de <Hans.deHeer@...>; Steegh, Robert <Robert.Steegh@...>
Onderwerp: Shapeshifter Service Type Change Request

 

Dear all,

 

Please find attached decision notes from our meeting about the Service Type on 10th Feb.

 

I’ve also created the issue and pull request ready for review.

 

https://github.com/shapeshifter/shapeshifter-specification/issues/3

 

Best regards,

 

Ed.

 

--

 

Edward Ross

Technical Director

 

Delivering smart energy now…

 

 

Gridimp Limited

Address: Wells Enterprise Centre, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1JJ

Telephone: 01749 372198 

Website: www.gridimp.com

 

The information in this email is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email from your system immediately. In such circumstances, you must not make any use of the email or its contents.

Views expressed by an individual in this email do not necessarily reflect the views of gridIMP Ltd.

 

Computer viruses may be transmitted by email. gridIMP Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. It is possible that information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

gridIMP Ltd.


Registered office: Bishopbrook House, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BS5 1FD . Registered in England.
Registered number: 7832551 .

 


FW: Shapeshifter Service Type Change Request

Wich, Daniel
 

Hi Jelle,

 

I have some feedback to think about on the ServiceType change, nothing blocking, probably an extension of the change or an addition to the specification (a new change):

 

“Because we introduce the ServiceType attribute to the FlexRequest message type I think it’s recommended to align on introducing a RejectionReason in the FlexRequestResponse message type that handles issues with the (contents of the) attribute.

It can be the case that a FlexRequest is sent with a ServiceType containing freeformat text like “Something completely random” that the AGR/CSP will receive.

You’d want to get a FlexRequestResponse messagetype back with the Result field set to “Rejected” and the RejectionReason set to “Unknown ServiceType <ServiceType>”:

Second scenario I can think of is that the optional field is added but the contents are empty; then you’d like to receive something in the line of “Optional field <fieldname> detected but its value is empty” or do we want to accept that by default we can add an optional attribute to messages but don’t fill in any value?

(Page 28 UFTP 1.01 specification)

This will save you time and effort when troubleshooting rejected transactions.

 

Apologies if this isn’t the right entry for the feedback; I wanted to give everyone the chance to read it before next weeks meeting.

 

Kind regards,

Daniel

 

Van: Steegh, Robert <Robert.Steegh@...>
Verzonden: dinsdag 15 februari 2022 09:10
Aan: Brouwer, Sietse <Sietse.Brouwer@...>; Griffioen, Nico <Nico.Griffioen@...>; Kupers, Martijn <martijn.kupers@...>; Meesters, Chris <Chris.Meesters@...>; Pourasghar Khomami, Dela <dela.pourasghar-khomami@...>; Schoorl, Mathijs <Mathijs.Schoorl@...>; Schulz, Erik <Erik.Schulz@...>; Stomp, Kuno <Kuno.Stomp@...>; Westerlaken, Olga <Olga.Westerlaken@...>; Wich, Daniel <daniel.wich@...>
Onderwerp: FW: Shapeshifter Service Type Change Request

 

Ter info de voorgestelde aanpassingen aan het UFTP protocol ter ondersteuning van BI-laterale (lange termijn) contracten.

 

@Daniel: Specs zijn conform wat ik vorige week heb afgesproken. Check jij nog even of het volgens jouw ook klopt.

 

Robert

 

Van: Edward Ross <edward.ross@...>
Verzonden: maandag 14 februari 2022 19:09
Aan: Jelle Wijnja <jelle.wijnja@...>; hugo@...; Aartse Tuijn, Jasper <Jasper.Aartse.Tuijn@...>; Heer, Hans de <Hans.deHeer@...>; Steegh, Robert <Robert.Steegh@...>
Onderwerp: Shapeshifter Service Type Change Request

 

Dear all,

 

Please find attached decision notes from our meeting about the Service Type on 10th Feb.

 

I’ve also created the issue and pull request ready for review.

 

https://github.com/shapeshifter/shapeshifter-specification/issues/3

 

Best regards,

 

Ed.

 

--

 

Edward Ross

Technical Director

 

Delivering smart energy now…

 

 

Gridimp Limited

Address: Wells Enterprise Centre, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1JJ

Telephone: 01749 372198 

Website: www.gridimp.com

 

The information in this email is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email from your system immediately. In such circumstances, you must not make any use of the email or its contents.

Views expressed by an individual in this email do not necessarily reflect the views of gridIMP Ltd.

 

Computer viruses may be transmitted by email. gridIMP Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. It is possible that information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

gridIMP Ltd.


Registered office: Bishopbrook House, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BS5 1FD . Registered in England.
Registered number: 7832551 .

 


Re: Agenda Shapeshifter TSC meeting 22-2-'22

Wich, Daniel
 

Hi Jelle,

 

I’d like to add ‘optionalism’ within the Shapeshifter spec as an item to discuss if there’s time left. That also ties in with the feedback I’ll gave on the ServiceType change request. (I think I can provide the feedback on that Today via email)

 

Kind regards,

Daniel

 

Van: shapeshifter-discussion@... <shapeshifter-discussion@...> Namens Wijnja, Jelle via lists.lfenergy.org
Verzonden: donderdag 17 februari 2022 17:39
Aan: 'shapeshifter-discussion@...' <shapeshifter-discussion@...>
Onderwerp: [Shapeshifter Discussion] Agenda Shapeshifter TSC meeting 22-2-'22

 

Dear all,

 

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next TSC meeting of 22-2-’22.

 

Please let me know if you’d like to discuss other topics.

 

 

This agenda can also be found at Github

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Agenda Shapeshifter TSC meeting 22-2-'22

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next TSC meeting of 22-2-’22.

 

Please let me know if you’d like to discuss other topics.

 

 

This agenda can also be found at Github

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


FW: Shapeshifter - Monthly Meeting Technical Steering Committee

Wijnja, Jelle
 

 

 

-----Oorspronkelijke afspraak-----
Van: Jelle Wijnja
Verzonden: dinsdag 29 juni 2021 16:15
Aan: Jelle Wijnja; John Mertic; Steegh, Robert; Gauw, JJ (Jorian); Hugo van der Zwaag; Nico Rikken; Robben Riksen; Sáez Armenteros, Aurora; Heer, Hans de; Heine van Wieren; Laan MD van der, Marten; 'jeroen@...'; 'Brouwer, Erik'; Heer, Hans de; Sáez Armenteros, Aurora; 'jasper.aartse.tuijn@...'; Edward Ross
CC: hugo@...; Jeroen Bode; jasper.aertse.tuijn@...; Wich, Daniel; Daniel Wich | AppBeats Design & Development; Willems, Marcel
Onderwerp: Shapeshifter - Monthly Meeting Technical Steering Committee
Tijd: Vindt plaats de laatste dinsdag van elke 1 maand(en) vanaf 27-7-2021 van 15:00 tot 16:00 (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wenen.
Locatie: Microsoft Teams-vergadering

 

Hi all,

 

As already mentioned during the USEF meeting this morning, we organize a monthly meeting with the technical steering committee. These meetings are open to anyone interested in the project. We will use the meetings to discuss the strategy and direction of the project, as well a incoming change requests.

 

And – we’ve chosen a name for the project: “Shapeshifter – an universal flex trading protocol”.  So I have also changed the title of this meeting.

 

Bests,

 

Jelle Wijnja

________________________________________________________________________________

Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app

Klik hier om aan de vergadering deel te nemen

Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)

+31 20 708 1363,,195494507#   Netherlands, Amsterdam

Id voor telefonische vergadering: 195 494 507#

________________________________________________________________________________

 


Meeting Minutes TSC Meeting 25-1-'22

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

Thanks again for a fruitful Monthly TSC Meeting. The minutes can be found at Github: https://github.com/shapeshifter/tsc/blob/main/tsc/meetings/2022-01-25.md

 

In case you have any questions or comments, let me know.

 

The next TSC meeting will be 22-2-‘22

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Metering Extension Decisions

edward.ross@...
 

Dear all,

Please find attached the notes from the metering extensions decision discussions from the meeting held on 08/12/2021.

In this document I'm pleased to say that all open points are resolved.  As a next step, I will create a revised metering xsd and submit it as a pull request on the specification repository for review.

Best regards,

Ed.


Agenda TSC Meeting 30-11-2021

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

Please find below the preliminary agenda for next week’s TSC meeting.

 

  • Opening
  • Backward Compatibility
  • Criteria for sub-metering
  • Update other actions
    • unit test to pull request on base64 / encryption
    • Handle pull request on base64 issue
  • Closing

 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Invitation: Shapeshifter - Monthly Meeting Technical Steering Committee @ Monthly from 9am to 10am on the last Tuesday (EDT) (null)

John Mertic
 

You have been invited to the following event.

Shapeshifter - Monthly Meeting Technical Steering Committee

When
Monthly from 9am to 10am on the last Tuesday Eastern Time - New York
Where
Microsoft Teams-vergadering (map)
Who
Jelle Wijnja - organizer
jmertic@... - creator
Sáez Armenteros, Aurora
Heer, Hans de
Hugo van der Zwaag
Gauw, JJ (Jorian)
Laan MD van der, Marten
Robben Riksen
shapeshifter-discussion@...
Steegh, Robert
Nico Rikken
Heine van Wieren
Hi all,

As already mentioned during the USEF meeting this morning, we organize a monthly meeting with the technical steering committee. These meetings are open to anyone interested in the project. We will use the meetings to discuss the strategy and direction of the project, as well a incoming change requests.

And – we’ve chosen a name for the project: “Shapeshifter – an universal flex trading protocol”. So I have also changed the title of this meeting.

Bests,

Jelle Wijnja
________________________________________________________________________________
Microsoft Teams-vergadering
Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app
Klik hier om aan de vergadering deel te nemen
Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)
+31 20 708 1363,,195494507# Netherlands, Amsterdam
Id voor telefonische vergadering: 195 494 507#
Een lokaal nummer zoeken | Pincode opnieuw instellen
Meer informatie | Help | Opties voor vergadering
________________________________________________________________________________

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account shapeshifter-discussion@... because you are an attendee of this event.


Meeting notes Shapeshifter TSC 2021-09-28

Aartse Tuijn, Jasper <Jasper.Aartse.Tuijn@...>
 

Dear reader,

I just added the meeting notes of the TSC to github: https://github.com/shapeshifter/tsc/blob/main/tsc/meetings/2021-09-28.md
Contribute to shapeshifter/tsc development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com

With Regards,

Jasper Aartse Tuijn


Meeting Notes Monthly Shapeshifter Meeting

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

Please find below my brief meeting notes and actions of the meeting of today. Please feel free to add.

 

  • Welcome
  • Getting up to speed with LFE
    • Website set-up à Jelle will make a concept àTSC will check
    • Technical Charter à TSC agrees with the DRAFT version included in this email à John will take this further
  • Backward compatibility (see “Shapeshifter Monthly TSC Meeting 20210928.pdf”)
    • Include versioning in specifications
    • Further explore difficulties with Jasper, Edward, Daniel and Hugo
  • Functional Change: add message for measurement data
    • Edward: In repository created new XSD for metering messages
      • Use power, energy or both?
      • Set-up decision document on use of power or energy à Edward, Daniel and Jasper
    • Also new pull request on the Library
      • Encryption is not working properly à needs to be compiled and tested àJasper and Daniel
      • Change to the unit test that is infected by this
  • Closing

 

Bests,

 

Jelle

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Meeting Notes Shapeshifter - Monthly Meeting Technical Steering Committee

Wijnja, Jelle
 

Dear all,

 

Please find below the meeting notes about the meeting “Shapeshifter - Monthly Meeting Technical Steering Committee”. I have also included the slides I have used.

 

To repeat: if you want to stay up to date, please subscribe to: shapeshifter-discussion+subscribe@...

 

In case have missed important notes, please let me know.

 

Bests,

 

Jelle Wijnja

 

Subject: LFE Shapeshifter TSC Monthly Meeting 

Date: 31-8-2021

Attendees:

 

Name

Organization

John Mertic

Linux Foundation

Jelle Wijnja (TSC)

Alliander

Robben Riksen (TSC)

GOPACS

Hugo van der Zwaag (TSC)

GOPACS

Robert Steegh (TSC)

Enexis

Jasper Aertse Tuijn (TSC)

Enexis

Nico Rikken

Alliander

Jeroen Bode

USEF

Marten van der Laan

Hanzehogeschool

Aurora Sáez Armenteros

DNV-GL (FUSION)

Daniel Wich

Enexis

 

 

Actionlist

Actionholder

Description

Status

Hugo

Contact developers of the code (also from FUSION) to determine which part should be merged to the main branch

New

Aurora

Contact with developer FUSION about this change

New

TSC

Decide how to cope with backward compatibility

New

Aurora / Marten

Send UFTP Word document to Jelle

New

TSC

Set up wiki and

  • add USEF Framework Explained to wiki
  • add Shapeshifter functional documentation to wiki

New

John

Share Technical Charter via mail

New

TSC

Fill in technical charter

New

Jelle

Set-up meeting with Hans and Aurora to discuss

  • measurement data message
  • dynamic pulling
  • end-to-end testing

New

Aurora

Share documentation about measurement data with TSC

New

Jelle

Contact with LFE to communicate Shapeshifter to the public

New

Jelle

Contact with LFE for webinar Shapeshifter in October(?)

New

 

Meeting Notes

  • Communication
    • TSC and other attendees agree upon the Shapeshifter logo

 

  • Process for change request
    • Change request can be submittes via pull request on Github:  https://github.com/shapeshifter
    • Shapeshifter has a team of developers for maintaining the code.
    • They can approve small non-functional change request
    • Functional changes should be approved by the TSC

 

 

  • Functional Change: add message for measurement data
    • This change request is submitted via the FUSION project;
    • It allows other parties than a DSO for collecting measurement data (such as an AGR)
    • It allows also for sub-metering
    • The change has no functional impact on the existing code and is backward compatible. 
    • Not enough time to discuss in detail, during this session, an additional session will be planned.

 

 

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   
jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 


Re: Agenda Shapeshifter - Monthly Meeting Technical Steering Committee

Heine van Wieren <heine.van.wieren@...>
 

Hi All,

 

Due to a holyday I will not attend this meeting. Speak to you next month !

 

 

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Heine van Wieren

Business Development Executive Energy

 

 

 

 

E    heine.van.wieren@...

M   +31 (0)6 2708 7476

P    +31 (0)88 908 2000

W   orangenxt.com

 

Afbeelding met tekening, bord

Automatisch gegenereerde beschrijving   

 

Visiting address: John F. Kennedylaan 2, 5612 AB Eindhoven

Postal address: Postbus 121, 2990 AC Barendrecht

 

 

 

From: John Mertic <jmertic@...>
Sent: donderdag 26 augustus 2021 21:12
To: Wijnja, Jelle <jelle.wijnja@...>
Cc: Nico Rikken <nico.rikken@...>; Gauw, JJ (Jorian) <Jorian.Gauw@...>; Steegh, Robert <robert.steegh@...>; Hugo van der Zwaag <hugo.van.der.zwaag@...>; Robben Riksen <robben.riksen@...>; Sáez Armenteros, Aurora <Aurora.Saez@...>; Heer, Hans de <Hans.deHeer@...>; Heine van Wieren <heine.van.wieren@...>; Laan MD van der, Marten <m.d.van.der.laan@...>; jeroen@...; Brouwer E (Erik) <erik.brouwer@...>; Heer, Hans de <Hans.deHeer@...>; Sáez Armenteros, Aurora <Aurora.Saez@...>; Daniel Wich | AppBeats Design & Development <daniel@...>; hugo@...; shapeshifter-discussion@...
Subject: Re: Agenda Shapeshifter - Monthly Meeting Technical Steering Committee

 

Adding the Mailing list on copy for visibility.


Thank you,

 

John Mertic

Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation

ASWF, LF AI and Data, LF Energy and Open Mainframe Project

Schedule a meeting with me at https://meetings.hubspot.com/jmertic

 

 

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 11:08 AM Jelle Wijnja <jelle.wijnja@...> wrote:

Dear all,

 

Please find below the agenda for this first Monthly Meeting. I am excited to get this going!

 

  • Welcome - introduction and goal of these Monthly TSC meetings
  • Status of handover of the protocol and documentation to LFE
    • Communication:  name, logo, announcement to public and webinar (
    • Process for change requests
    • Progress setting up de Github repos
  • Planning and prioritization of change requests
  • Explanation of proposed function change request “add new msg for measurement data (SPEN requirement)"
  • Closing

 

Bests,

 

Jelle Wijnja

 

 

Jelle Wijnja

Consultant | Nieuwe Marktdiensten


M  +31 6 15 14 92 58
E   jelle.wijnja@...


Liander N.V. Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland. Locatiecode: 2PB4100.

Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem. KvK 09104351. www.liander.nl

 

De inhoud van deze e-mail, inclusief bijlagen, is persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk. Mocht dit bericht niet voor u bedoeld zijn, informeer dan per omgaande de afzender en verwijder dit bericht. Gelieve deze e-mail, inclusief eventuele bijlagen, niet te gebruiken, kopiëren of door te sturen aan derden.

 

 

1 - 20 of 21