From: powsybl@... <powsybl@...> On Behalf Of JAMGOTCHIAN Geoffroy
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 3:47 PM
To: powsybl@...
Subject: Re: [powsybl] PowSyBl product for electrical sketching editor

Hi,

The repository powsybl-single-line-diagram contains only the low level component that is reponsible to generate a static svg from a network model. The SVG has been designed to facilitate an integration into a higher level component (like an editor): it is structured (using SVG groups) and an additional metadata file (metadata.json) is used to link graphics to network model.

There is also a downstream project call GridSuite which is an open source project (but not under le LFE) based on powsybl (including single line diagram component) that might interest you.
The Github repo is here: https://github.com/gridsuite.
Several applications are developped in GridSuite and one of them is called GridStudy: it is a study mode (under developement, so basic right now) that will allow to load a network, apply modifications, run simulations, see results, etc.
You can test it if you want with the online demo https://demo.powsybl.org/gridstudy/. You can login with you github account for instance (or any kind of microsoft account).
You can also see a demo of this application with real data on youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCc2C5LE9EH-Lp34ASUm5T1A

So in this tool, we have integrated the single line diagram component of powsybl, you can test it by choosing a voltage level on the left side of the application and clicking on it. You can also change the topology of a substation and see an update of the switch position and topological coloration (open the MicroGridMerge study and open PP_Amstredam 220Kv, the substation has a coupler that you can open or close). So currently we are only able using the single line diagram component to animate the SVG with a topology change or a power flow calculation update but our goal is also to be able to graphically change the structure of the substation (like add a new transformer or any other equipment) and export back the original case with the modifications (so for instance the original CGMES imported into the study with added equipments). So what your are describing will be one day possible with GridSuite but we don't known when...

Best,
Geoffroy

Dikkat:

Bu elektronik posta mesaji kisisel ve ozeldir. Eger size gonderilmediyse lutfen gondericiyi bilgilendirip mesaji siliniz. Firmamiza gelen ve giden mesajlar virus taramasindan gecirilmekte, guvenlik nedeni ile kontrol edilerek saklanmaktadir. Mesajdaki gorusler ve bakis acisi gondericiye ait olup Aselsan A.S. resmi gorusu olmak zorunda degildir.

Attention:

This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.

Re: PowSyBl product for electrical sketching editor

Serkan KORKUT

Dear Harper,

Thanks a lot for your reply! I will check the mentioned repo.

All the best,
Serkan