The next TSC meeting will be on November 5th (and not on next Thursday).
For our second public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Next release of powsybl-core (3.8.0) expected on 25th of November, please refer to the draft release notes to know what the release will contain: https://github.com/powsybl/powsybl-core/releases
Open discussion if needed.
We can also discuss about powsybl-core 3.7.1 as a feedback if needed.
The purpose of this part is to update, after each TSC meeting, the roadmap: https://github.com/powsybl/.github/blob/master/ROADMAP.md
- In last TSC meeting, we discuss about CGMES roadmap. We have been contacted on Spectrum last week by Alliander (https://www.alliander.com/nl/). They want to use Powsybl to import a EQ profile in node/breaker (only) and display a single line diagram. Maybe, it could be great to add in the roadmap a CGMES conversion with default values for SSH profile. Thanks Luma for your help !
- We are going to work with Artelys (https://www.artelys.com/) on the openloadflow around sensitivity calculation.
- Other subjects ? Feel free to send me emails, I will update the items.
- Geoffroy is going to make a demo of GridSuite ! Feel free to invite other people to this TSC meeting.
- Mathieu, what about py-powsybl status ?
For next TSC meeting, do not hesitate to send me subjects days before !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."