Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on June the 2nd, 13h30, on Teams: Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release candidate of powsybl-core available on Friday Release v4.9.0 (expected: 2022-06-15) · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com), with as major features:
- CGMES 2.4.15: fixes and improvements after a lot of tests performing for full export validation on real networks.
- CGMES 3.0: improvements, still a beta feature. Do not hesitate to test this feature and provide feed-back.
- Configuration: add methods to get the specific parameters of a sensitivity or security analysis.
- Configuration: add import/export parameter possible values.
- IIDM: fictitious injections.
- Modifications: fix add voltage level on a line.
- Power Factory importer.
- PSSE importer.
- Triple store: remove Jena implementation.
- Many quality commits.
- Expected: increase of short-circuit API to support elementary computations.
- Excepted: IIDM converter API merged with IIDM network API.
Next release will be on April the 23rd.
- EMF based on the destructive merge and not on the merging view?
- Operational limit set support.
- Support of protections and automatons in IIDM network.
- On-going work abound a new security analysis with actions (Security analysis with remedial actions · Issue #2015 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)) + a WIP PR [WIP] add remedial actions for security analysis by EtienneLt · Pull Request #2095 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
- Florian: single line diagram and network area diagram.
- Sylvain: pypowsybl.
Support of all type of contingencies for AC and DC sensitivity analysis and security analysis.
New incremental transformer voltage control outer loop.
- IIDM C++, no release for the moment, still supporting until IIDM 1.5.0, WIP.
- WIP: update of powsybl-tutorials
- WIP: non regression testing
- Integration of Dynawo : redesign for next release, then work by Dynawo team ;
- Time series : benchmarks on time scale DB ;
- Network modifications improvement -> we need to write issues in order to have a collaborative organization on that topic ;
- New security analysis API with actions (Security analysis with remedial actions · Issue #2015 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)).
- Increasing the shortcircuits API: REX after models integration and work around parameters
- TODO: fusion of balances-ajustement and powsybl-enstoe?
- TODO: we are late about documentation.
- Multi component results for security analysis API.
- The support of EMF in pypowsybl
- Discussion about fictitious switch in CGMES
Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:
See you soon !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."