Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on April the 7th, 13h30, on Teams: Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release candidate of powsybl-core available since a week Release v4.8.0-RC1 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com), with as major features:
- CGMES: the ability to export in version 2.4.15 or 3.0, as a beta feature. Many functional tests are in progress.
- CGMES export after topological changes.
- Fix about the HVDC active power set point interpretation.
- IIDM: some fixes linked to the delayed validation.
- IIDM: tie line implementations have changes for line characteristics computation.
- Loadflow: add HVDC AC emulation parameter -> remember to use it in the open-loadfow.
- Loadflow: other improvements linked to pypowsybl.
- Math: math-native 1.2.0.
- Improvements in PSSE, PowerFactory and Matpower importers.
- Scalable: support of empty scalable.
- Sensitivity: new sensitivity function types.
- And as usual some quality improvement.
Next release will be on April the 23rd.
- IIDM converter API: will be merge with IIDM network API?
- Florian: single line diagram and network area diagram.
- Sylvain: pypowsybl.
- OLF: support of HVDC AC emulation for AC LF and AC SA, some fixes linked to factor status in DC sensitivity analysis, fix of transformer voltage control in after generator control mode, fix of multi components DC LF, etc. Some other fixes are expected for the next release, as we are performing a lot of tests and we have many users through pypowsybl: it will lead to a robust engine.
- IIDM C++, no release for the moment, still supporting until IIDM 1.5.0, WIP.
- WIP: update of powsybl-tutorials
- Integration of Dynawo ;
- Time series : benchmarks on time scale DB in stand-by ;
- Network modifications improvement -> we need to write issues in order to have a collaborative organization on that topic ;
- New security analysis API with actions (Security analysis with remedial actions · Issue #2015 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)).
- Increasing the shortcircuits API with individual fault: [WIP] Add three phase selective shortcircuits api by colinepiloquet · Pull Request #1947 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
- Fictitious injections.
- TODO: fusion of balances-ajustement and powsybl-enstoe?
- TODO: we are late about documentation.
- TODO: check list for the releases.
- Switch contingency?
- Multi component results for security analysis API.
- Other subjects: Geoffroy?
Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:
See you soon !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."