Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on December 2nd.
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release of powsybl-core (4.5.1) available since 2 weeks that includes some major performance improvements in the CIM-CGMES importer. A TYNDP file is imported in 2 minutes now !
Release of powsybl-core (4.6.0) expected on January 5th, please refer to the release notes to know what the release contains: Release v4.6.0 (expected: 2022-01-05) · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
This release contains some new features:
- CGMES importer : we are working on a SCADA use-case, where we import only an EQ file. Our file is in node-breaker topology and contains all the equipments of RTE network. The CGMES importer has been improved in that way, to support client connections, to ignore voltage level with nominal voltage equals to zero, to support more types of disconnectors and read the normal open attribute that gives the switch status.
- We hope to have in that release a major feature on IIDM that allows to delay the checks. We need that new feature for this SCADA use-case, where the steady state hypothesis will arrive later and in an asynchronous way. For the moment, we have introduce two levels of validation: SCADA and LOADFLOW. This will be activated through a user parameter for the CIM-CGMES importer only.
- We have decided to read the slack bus in the network by default before running a powerflow (breaking change).
- We have removed the identifiable property.
- Some fixes in Matpower importer and the work is still in progress.
- Time series: add time series DSL modules.
- Graph: we have fixed a stack over flow error met in our tests of large network (Matpower Synthetic USA).
- Some quality improvements.
And the expected features for the next release:
- The new sensitivity analysis API, but we still have issues to synchronize our legacy. The impact on FARAO community will be large too, but in a good way.
- Matpower: support of phase tap changers.
- Some functional logs on CIM-CGMES importer and exporter.
- OLF: some fixes and helpers for divergence analyses. It will be great to have also the voltage control by shunts needed for the EMF.
- Mathieu: IIDM C++
- Sylvain or Geoffroy: new features of pypowsybl.
- Florian: SLD
- Dynawo: Luma
- powsybl-network-hypothesis: utility functions to create an HVDC line and two converter stations from two generators or two loads.
- powsybl-short-circuit: no release for the moment. We are working on the import of CGMES data needed for a symmetric calculation (IpMax, etc.). We have some questions for a good mapping of IpMax from CGMES bus-branch model to IIDM. With the first release, we provide an API to run symmetrical short circuit calculation.
- powsybl-network-area-diagram: a first release expected in the following days.
- powsybl-enstoe: support of GLSK importer from UCTE file and CIM file. Ongoing work to support it in pypowsybl after.
- POC on optimization for long-term studies.
- Other repositories ?
I will update the roadmap after this meeting.
- A EQ full export: issue about persistence of RDF ids.
- The CIM conversion of measurements (WIP, data are missing).
- Maybe: a power factory importer.
- Time series: some discussions with Alliander and Sogno about time scale DB.
- Network area diagam: what’s next ?
- 2022: we want to finish the Dynawo integration.
- A clean support of the CIM-CGMES SCADA use-case.
- State estimation.
- What is the good default value for the status of a switch ?
- TSC vote for TSC composition: I propose Philippe Edwards instead of Sébastien Murgey, and I would like to propose Florian Dupuy as new TSC member. I am also looking for a back-up as chair.
Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:
See you soon !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."
|1 - 1 of 1|