Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on February 23rd.
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release of powsybl-core (4.0.1) on February 12th, please refer to the release notes to know what the release will contain: Release v4.0.0 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com) + Release v4.0.1 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
This was a major release and our first release in Java 11.
Only one fix has been performed about ratio tap changer validation (4.0.1).
The Next Release will be on the 31st of March. We hope to have as new functionalities:
- A new security-analysis API (expected) ;
- CGMES SV node/breaker export (expected) ;
- A new sensitivity-analysis API (postponed for the moment) ;
- A new PSSE conversion ;
- CGMES Control area conversion.
The purpose of this part is to update, after each TSC meeting, the roadmap: https://github.com/powsybl/.github/blob/master/ROADMAP.md
- [Open loadflow] we support now a DC implementation of the sensitivity API (but we don’t support factors by contingency) ; we have decided to spend time on refactoring and performances.
- [Core] We want to work on a new sensitivity-analysis API directly in the powsybl-open-loadflow to validate the design for powsybl-core.
- [Metrix] the Java part has been merged but the C++ part has a Sonar confirguration issue. Documentation has been merged.
- [Dynawo] Luma is working on the dynawo and dynaflow integrations: reporting?
- [Time series] the time series module cannot be moved out of powsybl-core because of a dependency in simulation-api.
- CGMES 3.0: we have the test cases and we will start to work on that after the control area conversion.
Other subjects? Sylvain? Sébastien?
- Move the simulation-api out of powsybl-core ;
- Move the Eurostag export from IPST repository to powsybl.
If you have subjects, do not hesitate to send it to me.
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."