Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on December 3th.
For our third public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release of powsybl-core (3.8.0) expected on 2nd of December, please refer to the release notes to know what the release will contain: https://github.com/powsybl/powsybl-core/releases
Open discussion if needed. This release is more a fix release but with some breaking changes.
The Next Release will be on January 13th. This release will be more consequent with:
- New concept of Boundary for Dangling Line and Tie Line ;
- New operational limits API (maybe) ;
- CGMES SSH export ;
- CGMES SV node/breaker export (maybe) ;
- New Contingency API.
The purpose of this part is to update, after each TSC meeting, the roadmap: https://github.com/powsybl/.github/blob/master/ROADMAP.md
- Alliander (https://www.alliander.com/nl/) is still discussing with us and with Plasma team to build a network model manager. It seems that they will use the single line diagram.
- Gaël from Artelys (https://www.artelys.com/) is working on the openloadflow around sensitivity calculation. A first beta version of the DC sensitivity calculation (with and without contingency) is expected in January.
- We are going to work on a new sensitivity API.
- A new repository powsybl-metrix has been created : Metrix, a simulator from RTE and uses by Imagrid project is going to be open source.
- Sylvain is going to work on a schematic vision of the network for analysis purpose.
- We still have an issue of design in dynawo integration.
Other subjects ?
It would be great if we have a discussion on log management in Powsybl.
For next TSC meeting, do not hesitate to send me subjects days before !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."