Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on June the 30th, 13h30, on Teams: Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Next release will be on the end of July or on the beginning of September. This release of powsybl-core already contains:
- IIDM: limit getters return optionals. It is a breaking change.
- PowerFactory importer improvements.
- Short-circuit: clean and refactoring.
- [Expected] In the sensitivity analysis API, the results give a list of contingencies. This is going to change for a list of ContingencyStatus, that gives the status, for each contingency, of the computation (FAILED, CONVERGED, NO_IMPACT).
- [Expected] A first version of the security analysis API with remedial action: simple and non-exhaustive in order to start the POC on open-loadflow implementation.
- [WIP] Sets of operational limits: postponed. We are going to find a way to use the private extension currentLimitsPerSeason and properties.
Release train 1.2.1 (Release v1.2.1 · powsybl/powsybl-dependencies (github.com)), based on powsybl-core 4.9.1 (Release v4.9.1 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)):
- Note that a patch release of powsybl-core has been published : this release introduces a configuration parameter for CGMES import, which allows the source for IIDM identifiers to be set to rdf:id instead or mRIDs.
- Please look at the release notes for more details about this release train.
- Florian: single line diagram and network area diagram.
- Sylvain: pypowsybl.
Support of ThreeWindingsTransformer contingency for sensitivity and security analysis.
[WIP] Support of shunt conductance.
[Excepted] New incremental transformer voltage control outer loop.
[WIP] Support of contingency propagation for sensitivity analysis, make it optional.
[WIP] Work on generators connected to the same bus but controlling two different buses -> change the exception by a warning first.
- powsybl/powsybl-starter (github.com)
- powsybl/powsybl-benchmark (github.com)
- IIDM C++, no release for the moment, still supporting until IIDM 1.5.0, WIP.
- WIP: non regression testing
- Integration of Dynawo : redesign for next release, then work by Dynawo team ;
- Time series : benchmarks on time scale DB ;
- Network modifications improvement -> we need to write issues in order to have a collaborative organization on that topic ;
- Increasing the shortcircuits API: REX after models integration and work around parameters
- TODO: fusion of balances-ajustement and powsybl-enstoe?
- TODO: we are late about documentation.
- Multi component results for security analysis API.
- The support of EMF in pypowsybl
- Discussion about fictitious switch in CGMES
- Other subjects?
Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:
See you soon !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."
|1 - 1 of 1|