Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on January the 13th.
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release of powsybl-core (4.6.0) available since one week that includes:
- The delayed validation has not been released and is still under review ;
- The sensitivity analysis API has not been released, but the PR is ready to be merged ; as it is a major refactoring, we have decided to wait for the applications to be ready ;
- Note that from now, by default in the LoadFlowParameters, the slack is read in the network by default ;
- Graph: we have fixed a stack over flow error met in our tests of large network (Matpower Synthetic USA) ;
- CGMES conversion : work to support CIM configuration from SCADA system ;
- Groovy : improve the IIDM extension adder ;
- Matpower : fixes ;
Please refer to the release notes to know what the release contains in more details.
Release of powsybl-core (4.7.0) expected on February 23rd, please refer to the release notes to know what the release contains: Release v4.7.0 (expected: 2022-02-23) · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
And the expected features for the next release:
- The new sensitivity analysis API, but we still have issues to synchronize our legacy. The impact on FARAO community is okay.
- Matpower: support of phase tap changers ;
- Some functional logs on CIM-CGMES importer and exporter ;
- CGMES: a TP export ;
- Measurements and DiscreteMeasurements: allows to ensure ID unicity ;
- A delayed validation of IIDM for post SCADA use cases.
- OLF: we have merged the shunt voltage control. We are working on performance improvement of security analysis. It will be included.
- Mathieu: IIDM C++, support of IIDM v1.5
- Sylvain or Geoffroy: new features of pypowsybl.
- Florian: SLD and network-area-diagram.
- Dynawo: Luma
- powsybl-network-hypothesis: utility functions to create an HVDC line and two converter stations from two generators or two loads.
- powsybl-short-circuit: no release for the moment, all merged code has been transferred in powsybl-core. The CGMES importer will say here for the moment. What about the asymmetrical extensions ?
- powsybl-enstoe: support of GLSK importer from UCTE file and CIM file. Ongoing work to support it in pypowsybl after.
- POC on optimization for long-term studies.
- Merging of powsybl-single-line-diagram and powsybl-network-area in a multi-module Maven project including CGMES GL support and GPS extensions ;
- Merging of powsybl-balances-ajustement and powsybl-enstoe in a multi-module Maven project ;
- Open-loadflow reorganization in a multi-module Maven project. It could be renamed as powsybl-open-simulator, with:
1) powsybl-open-simulator-matrix, transfer of com.powsybl.math.matrix from powsybl-core
2) powsybl-open-simulator-network with the LfNtework renamed OsNetwork
3) powsybl-open-simulator-core with the equations and maybe more
4) powsybl-open-loadflow with implementations of LF, SA and security analysis.
I will update the roadmap after this meeting.
- A EQ full export: issue about persistence of RDF ids.
- The CIM conversion of measurements (WIP, data are missing).
- A power factory importer.
- Time series: some discussions with Alliander, Sogno and Artelys about time scale DB.
- Network area diagam: what’s next ?
- 2022: we want to finish the Dynawo integration.
- A clean support of the CIM-CGMES SCADA use-case.
- State estimation.
- Other subjects ?
Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:
See you soon !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."