Date   

Event: TSC meeting - 06/30/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: TSC meeting

When:
06/30/2022
1:30pm to 2:30pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Brussels

Organizer: Anne Tilloy anne.tilloy@...

View Event

Description:

Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion

Note for members: the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is composed of voting members elected by the active committers as described in the project’s Technical Charter. The TSC is responsible for the technical direction of the Powsybl organization. Fill free to give our point of view for PowSyBl library, respecting our code of conduct. Remember that if we need to vote, the quorum is required! And if you cannot make it, just tell me in advance.

Regards,

Anne.


Re: Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

John Mertic
 

We probably don't need to make this that hard - the case study needs 4 components...

1) Problem statement
2) Why the given project was chosen
3) How the transition has gone
4) Next steps

If we could collect that from them ( maybe a form they fill out ), it should be trivial to write from there.

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
Academy Software Foundation, LF Energy, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule a meeting with me at https://meetings.hubspot.com/jmertic


On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 6:14 PM Shuli Goodman <sgoodman@...> wrote:
Hi bumping this up again.

Hilary and Chad, could we do a case study?
Thanks!


Shuli



l. shuli rose goodman phd.
executive director, LF Energy
a Linux Foundation project
twitter: @LFE_Foundation
linkedin.com/in/shuligoodman
c: +1.415.722.9688
v: +1.707.874.3231
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++



On May 18, 2022, at 8:08 AM, Shuli Goodman <sgoodman@...> wrote:

I agree. Great news! Let’s loop Hilary and Chad in once back from KubCon. 

We probably will need to find a French speaking writer who can deliver in English. Should not be hard. Maybe RTE can help?

Thanks!


l. shuli rose goodman
+1.415.722.9688
(sent from my tin can)

On May 18, 2022, at 4:45 AM, John Mertic <jmertic@...> wrote:


Great news!

@Shuli Goodman @Carly Akerly - wondering if we should do some sort of case study on this?

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
Academy Software Foundation, LF Energy, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule a meeting with me at https://meetings.hubspot.com/jmertic


On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 3:35 AM TILLOY Anne <anne.tilloy@...> wrote:

Hi everybody,

 

I am just received that information today, in French sorry for that. It seems that Power Info is going to use Powsybl in CIMdesk and CIMSpy. What a great news !

 

Best regards.

 

Anne

 


De : Jun Zhu <junzhu@...>
Envoyé : mardi 17 mai 2022 08:44
À : info@...
Objet : Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

 

EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE: Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

 

 

Dear CIMSpy/CIMdesk Users,

 

Just want to share some of the work recently conducted: supporting power flow in CIMSpy/CIMdesk. This is one of the most-requested features, particularly from (European) CIMdesk users. Below is overview of the new feature. For more detailed information, please refer to the attached document.

 

Note: 

 

<image002.gif>     The new feature will be included in CIMdesk 2.8.x to be released to all CIMdesk users sometime this summer, subject to ENTSO-E approval.

<image002.gif>     For CIMSpy users, please check FAQs in the attached document. If you are interested in evaluating this new feature, please contact me. A new version of CIMSpy can be released to interested users at the same time.      

<image002.gif>     Feedbacks are mostly appreciated.  

 

Regards,

Jun

 

 

<image003.jpg>

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction. 

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

Shuli Goodman <sgoodman@...>
 

Hi bumping this up again.

Hilary and Chad, could we do a case study?
Thanks!


Shuli



l. shuli rose goodman phd.
executive director, LF Energy
a Linux Foundation project
twitter: @LFE_Foundation
linkedin.com/in/shuligoodman
c: +1.415.722.9688
v: +1.707.874.3231
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++



On May 18, 2022, at 8:08 AM, Shuli Goodman <sgoodman@...> wrote:

I agree. Great news! Let’s loop Hilary and Chad in once back from KubCon. 

We probably will need to find a French speaking writer who can deliver in English. Should not be hard. Maybe RTE can help?

Thanks!


l. shuli rose goodman
+1.415.722.9688
(sent from my tin can)

On May 18, 2022, at 4:45 AM, John Mertic <jmertic@...> wrote:


Great news!

@Shuli Goodman @Carly Akerly - wondering if we should do some sort of case study on this?

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
Academy Software Foundation, LF Energy, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule a meeting with me at https://meetings.hubspot.com/jmertic


On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 3:35 AM TILLOY Anne <anne.tilloy@...> wrote:

Hi everybody,

 

I am just received that information today, in French sorry for that. It seems that Power Info is going to use Powsybl in CIMdesk and CIMSpy. What a great news !

 

Best regards.

 

Anne

 


De : Jun Zhu <junzhu@...>
Envoyé : mardi 17 mai 2022 08:44
À : info@...
Objet : Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

 

EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE: Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

 

 

Dear CIMSpy/CIMdesk Users,

 

Just want to share some of the work recently conducted: supporting power flow in CIMSpy/CIMdesk. This is one of the most-requested features, particularly from (European) CIMdesk users. Below is overview of the new feature. For more detailed information, please refer to the attached document.

 

Note: 

 

<image002.gif>     The new feature will be included in CIMdesk 2.8.x to be released to all CIMdesk users sometime this summer, subject to ENTSO-E approval.

<image002.gif>     For CIMSpy users, please check FAQs in the attached document. If you are interested in evaluating this new feature, please contact me. A new version of CIMSpy can be released to interested users at the same time.      

<image002.gif>     Feedbacks are mostly appreciated.  

 

Regards,

Jun

 

 

<image003.jpg>

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction. 

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Now: TSC meeting - 06/02/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

TSC meeting

When:
06/02/2022
1:30pm to 2:30pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Brussels

Organizer: Anne Tilloy anne.tilloy@...

View Event

Description:

Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion

Note for members: the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is composed of voting members elected by the active committers as described in the project’s Technical Charter. The TSC is responsible for the technical direction of the Powsybl organization. Fill free to give our point of view for PowSyBl library, respecting our code of conduct. Remember that if we need to vote, the quorum is required! And if you cannot make it, just tell me in advance.

Regards,

Anne.


TSC meeting

TILLOY Anne
 

Hi everybody,
 
I have decided to switch to Teams for this regular meeting.
Thanks for understanding.
 
++
 
Anne
 
________________________________________________________________________________
Réunion Microsoft Teams
Rejoindre sur votre ordinateur ou application mobile
Rejoindre avec un appareil de vidéoconférence
ID de vidéoconférence : 126 318 204 3
________________________________________________________________________________
 


"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Next TSC meeting

TILLOY Anne
 

Hi everybody,

 

Our next TSC meeting will be on June the 2nd, 13h30, on Teams: Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion

 

For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:

 

Release candidate of powsybl-core available on Friday Release v4.9.0 (expected: 2022-06-15) · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com), with as major features:

 

-          CGMES 2.4.15: fixes and improvements after a lot of tests performing for full export validation on real networks.

-          CGMES 3.0: improvements, still a beta feature. Do not hesitate to test this feature and provide feed-back.

-          Configuration: add methods to get the specific parameters of a sensitivity or security analysis.

-          Configuration: add import/export parameter possible values.

-          IIDM: fictitious injections.

-          Modifications: fix add voltage level on a line.

-          Power Factory importer.

-          PSSE importer.

-          Triple store: remove Jena implementation.

-          Many quality commits.

-          Expected: increase of short-circuit API to support elementary computations.

-          Excepted: IIDM converter API merged with IIDM network API.

 

Next release will be on April the 23rd.

-          EMF based on the destructive merge and not on the merging view?

-          Operational limit set support.

-          Support of protections and automatons in IIDM network.

-          On-going work abound a new security analysis with actions (Security analysis with remedial actions · Issue #2015 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)) + a WIP PR [WIP] add remedial actions for security analysis by EtienneLt · Pull Request #2095 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)

 

Other repositories:

-          Florian: single line diagram and network area diagram.

-          Sylvain: pypowsybl.

-          OLF:

Support of all type of contingencies for AC and DC sensitivity analysis and security analysis.

New incremental transformer voltage control outer loop.

-          powsybl/powsybl-starter (github.com)

-          powsybl/powsybl-benchmark (github.com)

-          IIDM C++, no release for the moment, still supporting until IIDM 1.5.0, WIP.

-          WIP: update of powsybl-tutorials

-          WIP: non regression testing

 

Roadmap:

-          Integration of Dynawo : redesign for next release, then work by Dynawo team ;

-          Time series : benchmarks on time scale DB ;

-          Network modifications improvement -> we need to write issues in order to have a collaborative organization on that topic ;

-          New security analysis API with actions (Security analysis with remedial actions · Issue #2015 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)).

-          Increasing the shortcircuits API: REX after models integration and work around parameters

-          TODO: fusion of balances-ajustement and powsybl-enstoe?

-          TODO: we are late about documentation.

-          Multi component results for security analysis API.

-          The support of EMF in pypowsybl

-          Discussion about fictitious switch in CGMES

Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:

powsybl-tsc@... | Calendar

 

See you soon !

 

Anne

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Event: TSC meeting - 06/02/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: TSC meeting

When:
06/02/2022
1:30pm to 2:30pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Brussels

Organizer: Anne Tilloy anne.tilloy@...

View Event

Description:

Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion

Note for members: the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is composed of voting members elected by the active committers as described in the project’s Technical Charter. The TSC is responsible for the technical direction of the Powsybl organization. Fill free to give our point of view for PowSyBl library, respecting our code of conduct. Remember that if we need to vote, the quorum is required! And if you cannot make it, just tell me in advance.

Regards,

Anne.


Re: Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

Shuli Goodman <sgoodman@...>
 

I agree. Great news! Let’s loop Hilary and Chad in once back from KubCon. 

We probably will need to find a French speaking writer who can deliver in English. Should not be hard. Maybe RTE can help?

Thanks!


l. shuli rose goodman
+1.415.722.9688
sgoodman@...
(sent from my tin can)

On May 18, 2022, at 4:45 AM, John Mertic <jmertic@...> wrote:


Great news!

@Shuli Goodman @Carly Akerly - wondering if we should do some sort of case study on this?

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
Academy Software Foundation, LF Energy, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule a meeting with me at https://meetings.hubspot.com/jmertic


On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 3:35 AM TILLOY Anne <anne.tilloy@...> wrote:

Hi everybody,

 

I am just received that information today, in French sorry for that. It seems that Power Info is going to use Powsybl in CIMdesk and CIMSpy. What a great news !

 

Best regards.

 

Anne

 


De : Jun Zhu <junzhu@...>
Envoyé : mardi 17 mai 2022 08:44
À : info@...
Objet : Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

 

EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE: Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

 

 

Dear CIMSpy/CIMdesk Users,

 

Just want to share some of the work recently conducted: supporting power flow in CIMSpy/CIMdesk. This is one of the most-requested features, particularly from (European) CIMdesk users. Below is overview of the new feature. For more detailed information, please refer to the attached document.

 

Note:

 

image002.gif     The new feature will be included in CIMdesk 2.8.x to be released to all CIMdesk users sometime this summer, subject to ENTSO-E approval.

image002.gif     For CIMSpy users, please check FAQs in the attached document. If you are interested in evaluating this new feature, please contact me. A new version of CIMSpy can be released to interested users at the same time.      

image002.gif     Feedbacks are mostly appreciated.  

 

Regards,

Jun

 

 

image003.jpg

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

John Mertic
 

Great news!

@Shuli Goodman @Carly Akerly - wondering if we should do some sort of case study on this?

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
Academy Software Foundation, LF Energy, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule a meeting with me at https://meetings.hubspot.com/jmertic


On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 3:35 AM TILLOY Anne <anne.tilloy@...> wrote:

Hi everybody,

 

I am just received that information today, in French sorry for that. It seems that Power Info is going to use Powsybl in CIMdesk and CIMSpy. What a great news !

 

Best regards.

 

Anne

 


De : Jun Zhu <junzhu@...>
Envoyé : mardi 17 mai 2022 08:44
À : info@...
Objet : Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

 

EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE: Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

 

 

Dear CIMSpy/CIMdesk Users,

 

Just want to share some of the work recently conducted: supporting power flow in CIMSpy/CIMdesk. This is one of the most-requested features, particularly from (European) CIMdesk users. Below is overview of the new feature. For more detailed information, please refer to the attached document.

 

Note:

 

     The new feature will be included in CIMdesk 2.8.x to be released to all CIMdesk users sometime this summer, subject to ENTSO-E approval.

     For CIMSpy users, please check FAQs in the attached document. If you are interested in evaluating this new feature, please contact me. A new version of CIMSpy can be released to interested users at the same time.      

     Feedbacks are mostly appreciated.  

 

Regards,

Jun

 

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

TILLOY Anne
 

Hi everybody,

 

I am just received that information today, in French sorry for that. It seems that Power Info is going to use Powsybl in CIMdesk and CIMSpy. What a great news !

 

Best regards.

 

Anne

 


De : Jun Zhu <junzhu@...>
Envoyé : mardi 17 mai 2022 08:44
À : info@...
Objet : Power Flow Support in CIMSpy/CIMdesk

 

EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE: Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

 

 

Dear CIMSpy/CIMdesk Users,

 

Just want to share some of the work recently conducted: supporting power flow in CIMSpy/CIMdesk. This is one of the most-requested features, particularly from (European) CIMdesk users. Below is overview of the new feature. For more detailed information, please refer to the attached document.

 

Note:

 

     The new feature will be included in CIMdesk 2.8.x to be released to all CIMdesk users sometime this summer, subject to ENTSO-E approval.

     For CIMSpy users, please check FAQs in the attached document. If you are interested in evaluating this new feature, please contact me. A new version of CIMSpy can be released to interested users at the same time.      

     Feedbacks are mostly appreciated.  

 

Regards,

Jun

 

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


TSC meeting

TILLOY Anne
 

Hi everybody,
 
I have decided to switch to Teams for this regular meeting.
Thanks for understanding.
 
++
 
Anne
 
________________________________________________________________________________
Réunion Microsoft Teams
Rejoindre sur votre ordinateur ou application mobile
Rejoindre avec un appareil de vidéoconférence
ID de vidéoconférence : 126 318 204 3
________________________________________________________________________________
 


"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


TSC meeting

TILLOY Anne
 

Hi everybody,
 
I have decided to switch to Teams for this regular meeting.
Thanks for understanding.
 
++
 
Anne
 
________________________________________________________________________________
Réunion Microsoft Teams
Rejoindre sur votre ordinateur ou application mobile
Rejoindre avec un appareil de vidéoconférence
ID de vidéoconférence : 126 318 204 3
________________________________________________________________________________
 


"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Cancelled Event: TSC meeting - Thursday, May 5, 2022 #cal-cancelled

powsybl-tsc@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Cancelled: TSC meeting

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, May 5, 2022
1:30pm to 2:30pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Brussels

Organizer: Anne Tilloy anne.tilloy@...

Description:

Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion

Note for members: the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is composed of voting members elected by the active committers as described in the project’s Technical Charter. The TSC is responsible for the technical direction of the Powsybl organization. Fill free to give our point of view for PowSyBl library, respecting our code of conduct. Remember that if we need to vote, the quorum is required! And if you cannot make it, just tell me in advance.

Regards,

Anne.


Event: TSC meeting - 05/05/2022 #cal-reminder

powsybl-tsc@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: TSC meeting

When:
05/05/2022
1:30pm to 2:30pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Brussels

Organizer: Anne Tilloy anne.tilloy@...

View Event

Description:

Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion

Note for members: the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is composed of voting members elected by the active committers as described in the project’s Technical Charter. The TSC is responsible for the technical direction of the Powsybl organization. Fill free to give our point of view for PowSyBl library, respecting our code of conduct. Remember that if we need to vote, the quorum is required! And if you cannot make it, just tell me in advance.

Regards,

Anne.


Annulé: TSC meeting

TILLOY Anne
 

Hi everybody,
 
I have decided to switch to Teams for this regular meeting.
Thanks for understanding.
 
++
 
Anne
 
________________________________________________________________________________
Réunion Microsoft Teams
Rejoindre sur votre ordinateur ou application mobile
Rejoindre avec un appareil de vidéoconférence
ID de vidéoconférence : 126 318 204 3
________________________________________________________________________________
 


"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Now: TSC meeting - 04/07/2022 #cal-notice

powsybl-tsc@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

TSC meeting

When:
04/07/2022
1:30pm to 2:30pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Brussels

Organizer: Anne Tilloy anne.tilloy@...

View Event

Description:

Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion

Note for members: the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is composed of voting members elected by the active committers as described in the project’s Technical Charter. The TSC is responsible for the technical direction of the Powsybl organization. Fill free to give our point of view for PowSyBl library, respecting our code of conduct. Remember that if we need to vote, the quorum is required! And if you cannot make it, just tell me in advance.

Regards,

Anne.


Next TSC meeting

TILLOY Anne
 

Hi everybody,

 

Our next TSC meeting will be on April the 7th, 13h30, on Teams: Cliquez ici pour participer à la réunion

 

For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:

 

Release candidate of powsybl-core available since a week Release v4.8.0-RC1 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com), with as major features:

 

-          CGMES: the ability to export in version 2.4.15 or 3.0, as a beta feature. Many functional tests are in progress.

-          CGMES export after topological changes.

-          Fix about the HVDC active power set point interpretation.

-          IIDM: some fixes linked to the delayed validation.

-          IIDM: tie line implementations have changes for line characteristics computation.

-          Loadflow: add HVDC AC emulation parameter -> remember to use it in the open-loadfow.

-          Loadflow: other improvements linked to pypowsybl.

-          Math: math-native 1.2.0.

-          Improvements in PSSE, PowerFactory and Matpower importers.

-          Scalable: support of empty scalable.

-          Sensitivity: new sensitivity function types.

-          And as usual some quality improvement.

Next release will be on April the 23rd.

-          IIDM converter API: will be merge with IIDM network API?

Other repositories:

-          Florian: single line diagram and network area diagram.

-          Sylvain: pypowsybl.

-          OLF: support of HVDC AC emulation for AC LF and AC SA, some fixes linked to factor status in DC sensitivity analysis, fix of transformer voltage control in after generator control mode, fix of multi components DC LF, etc. Some other fixes are expected for the next release, as we are performing a lot of tests and we have many users through pypowsybl: it will lead to a robust engine.

-          powsybl/powsybl-starter (github.com)

-          powsybl/powsybl-benchmark (github.com)

-          IIDM C++, no release for the moment, still supporting until IIDM 1.5.0, WIP.

-          WIP: update of powsybl-tutorials

 

Roadmap:

-          Integration of Dynawo ;

-          Time series : benchmarks on time scale DB in stand-by ;

-          Network modifications improvement -> we need to write issues in order to have a collaborative organization on that topic ;

-          New security analysis API with actions (Security analysis with remedial actions · Issue #2015 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)).

-          Increasing the shortcircuits API with individual fault: [WIP] Add three phase selective shortcircuits api by colinepiloquet · Pull Request #1947 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)

-          Fictitious injections.

-          TODO: fusion of balances-ajustement and powsybl-enstoe?

-          TODO: we are late about documentation.

-          TODO: check list for the releases.

-          Switch contingency?

-          Multi component results for security analysis API.

-          Other subjects: Geoffroy?

 

Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:

powsybl-tsc@... | Calendar

 

See you soon !

 

Anne

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Cancelled Event: TSC meeting - Thursday, April 7, 2022 #cal-cancelled

powsybl-tsc@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Cancelled: TSC meeting

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, April 7, 2022
1:30pm to 2:30pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Brussels

Organizer: TILLOY Anne

Description:
Please register one for all meetings here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0pdO6hqDgpGNxvNPvgTyzrxTO3xK0psIc0
Note for members: the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is composed of voting members elected by the active committers as described in the project’s Technical Charter. The TSC is responsible for the technical direction of the Powsybl organization. Fill free to give our point of view for PowSyBl library, respecting our code of conduct. Remember that if we need to vote, the quorum is required! And if you cannot make it, just tell me in advance.
Regards,

Anne.



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


TSC meeting

TILLOY Anne
 

Hi everybody,
 
I have decided to switch to Teams for this regular meeting.
Thanks for understanding.
 
++
 
Anne
 
________________________________________________________________________________
Réunion Microsoft Teams
Rejoindre sur votre ordinateur ou application mobile
Rejoindre avec un appareil de vidéoconférence
ID de vidéoconférence : 126 318 204 3
________________________________________________________________________________
 


"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


TSC meeting

TILLOY Anne
 

Hi everybody,
 
I have decided to switch to Teams for this regular meeting.
Thanks for understanding.
 
++
 
Anne
 
________________________________________________________________________________
Réunion Microsoft Teams
Rejoindre sur votre ordinateur ou application mobile
Rejoindre avec un appareil de vidéoconférence
ID de vidéoconférence : 126 318 204 3
________________________________________________________________________________
 


"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."

1 - 20 of 137