Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on October 14th.
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release of powsybl-core (4.5.0) expected on November 3rd, please refer to the release notes to know what the release contains: Release v4.5.0 (expected: 2021-11-03) · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
This release contains some new features:
- CGMES: support of CGMES version 3.0 (CIM version 100), based on specifications and tested on conformity tests.
- CGMES EQ full export: tests on going, but we be available.
- PSSE: support of branches with different nominal voltage at ends.
- Security analysis: support of LOAD type of contingency.
- Math: matrix quick add and set value.
Some fixes are work in progress:
- Support of move connectable.
- Fix bus breaker view traverser.
- Fix network listener remove.
- Fix traverser consistency.
- The delayed network validation, depending on Miora.
- The new sensitivity analysis API, depending on Geoffroy and the team.
- OLF: only refactorings for the moment and some small new features. We are working on a POC to allow developpers to design private outerloops.
- Mathieu: IIDM C++
- Sylvain or Geoffroy: new features of pypowsybl.
- Florian: SLD
- Dynawo: Luma
- powsybl-network-hypothesis: no release for the moment, expected in 6 weeks.
- powsybl-short-circuit: no release for the moment, expected in 6 weeks.
I will update the roadmap after this meeting.
- A EQ full export expected next release (issue about persistence of RDF ids)
- Support of CGMES 3.0 next release
- The CIM conversion of measurements (WIP, data are missing)
- A delayed network validation if needed (WIP)
- A new sensitivity analysis API (an intermediate release will be published to ease update of implementations ?)
- Maybe: a power factory importer
- A new API for symmetrical short circuit calculations, with extensions for generators and identifiables (for IpMin and IpMax): functional tests in progress. Going back to core?
- Network hypothesis: first version of generators start up hypothesis, first version of client connection hypothesis, etc.
- User friendly functions to add and remove equipments such as load and generators in order to mask the complexity of adding breakers.
- Pypowsybl: a detailed roadmap has to be done
- Time series (Jon)
- A schematic vision of the network (Florian)
Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:
See you soon !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."