Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on September 16th.
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release of powsybl-core (4.4.0) expected on September 22d, please refer to the release notes to know what the release contains: Release v4.4.0 (expected release date: 2021-09-22) · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
A release candidate will be published on Maven Central today, please use it and do not hesitate to report bugs.
This release contains some new features:
- Two new extensions to store state estimation results: InjectionObservability and BranchObservability
- The possibility to move line ends
- Two new extensions that say if the tap of a tap changer should be estimated or not
- The possibility to create voltage level from the network: the substation is now optional
- Breaking changes around topology
- New version IIDM 1.6
- VSC has now a regulating terminal that allows remote control
- PSSE: first version of the updated export
- BranchResult: add flow transfer attribute
- Sensitivity analysis: new factor HVDC setpoint increase per branch flow or intensity
- Some quality improvements
- OLF: on release candidate as soon as possible. Some pull requests to improve code reusability and performances, in order to imagine using the internal network or the equation system for other purposes. New feature: current limiter implementation. And coming this week: integration of the RC with the support of the flow transfer, the voltage remote regulation of VSC and maybe the reactive remote control of static var compensators.
- Mathieu: IIDM C++
- Sylvain or Geoffroy: new features of pypowsybl.
- Florian: SLD
- Dynawo: Luma
- powsybl-network-hypothesis: no release for the moment, expected in 6 weeks.
- powsybl-short-circuit: no release for the moment, expected in 6 weeks.
I will update the roadmap after this meeting.
- A EQ full export expected before the end of the year (issue about persistence of RDF ids)
- Support of CGMES 3.0 before the end of the year
- The CIM conversion of measurements (next release)
- A delayed network validation if needed
- A new sensitivity analysis API (an intermediate release will be published to ease update of implementations)
- Maybe: a power factory importer
- A new API for symmetrical short circuit calculations, with extensions for generators and identifiables (for IpMin and IpMax)
- Network hypothesis: first version of generators start up hypothesis, first version of client connection hypothesis, etc.
- Pypowsybl: a detailed roadmap has to be done
- Time series (Jon)
- A schematic vision of the network (Florian)
Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:
See you soon !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."