Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on May 28th.
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release of powsybl-core (4.2.0) since May 25th, please refer to the release notes to know what the release will contain: Release v4.2.0 · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
Main features or bug fixes:
- CGMES import: consider transformer at boundary ;
- CGMES export: export flows for branches and three windings transformers ;
- CGMES: support of TYNDP CGM files with workarounds ;
- Make import of control areas optional ;
- CGMES: import of Xnode HVDC type for balances adjustment ;
- IIDM: improve network notification performance ;
- IIDM: fix connect bug ;
- IIDM: allow bPerSection to be negative ;
- PSSE: start of support DC conversion ;
- Scalable: add new DanglingLine scalable with both convention supported ;
- LoadFlow: add synchronous and connected numbers to results ;
- LoadFlow: add new parameters dcUseTransformerRatio, countriesToBalance and connectedComponentMode ;
- Triplestore: Blazegraph has been removed ;
Next release of powsybl-core (4.3.0) expected on July 7th, please refer to the draft release notes to know what the release will contain: Release v4.3.0 (expected date: 2021-07-07) · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
The new API of security analysis is ready, the implementations should adapt. WIP on OpenLoadFlow side. What about Dynawo? We plan to do an intermediate release for that breaking change.
Please try to update the PR before tomorrow. Having a clear, detailed and updated roadmap is key for external contributions.
Free for the moment.
If you have subjects, do not hesitate to send it to me.
Thanks for joining the TSC.
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."