Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on January 28th.
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release of powsybl-core (4.0.0) expected on 3rd of February, please refer to the release notes to know what the release will contain: Release v4.0.0 (expected-date: 2020-02-03) · powsybl/powsybl-core (github.com)
This is a major release.
The Next Release will be on March 31st. We hope to have as new functionalities:
- A new security-analysis API ;
- CGMES SV node/breaker export ;
- A new sensitivity-analysis API ;
- And more…
The purpose of this part is to update, after each TSC meeting, the roadmap: https://github.com/powsybl/.github/blob/master/ROADMAP.md
- Gaël Macherel (Artelys) is still working on the openloadflow around sensitivity calculation. A first beta version of the DC sensitivity calculation will be available in the next release (maybe excepted HVDC sensitivity factor and reference functions for N-K simulations).
- We are working on a new sensitivity-analysis API directly in the powsybl-open-loadflow (Geoffroy) ;
- A new repository powsybl-metrix has been created and work has started (Mathieu) ; the Java part will be okay after the review process but it seems that the C++ part will not have the expected quality level (test coverage, translation, documentation, sonar issues, etc.) ;
- Sylvain is going to work on a schematic vision of the network for analysis purpose. Florian proposes to work a little bit on Cytoscape. In CGMES, we have a lot of voltage regulations that can be confictuous. We are looking for a network vizualisation that show them (switched shunts, regulating ratio tap changers, generators, static var compensators) ;
- Luma will work on the dynawo and dynaflow integrations ;
- Arthur Michaut and Benjamin Horvilleur (Artelys) are going to work on time series and it could lead to the future “time-series-store” that we need in a micro-service architecture in order to deal with time series.
Other subjects ?
It would be great if we have a discussion on management of networks that differ just from a few number of equipments (for network planning).
If you have subjects, do not hesitate to send it to me.
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."