Next TSC meeting
Our next TSC meeting will be on February the 10th.
For this public meeting, it would be great if we follow these items:
Release of powsybl-core (4.7.0) that is expected on February the 23th:
- The delayed validation of IIDM network (breaking changes).
- The sensitivity analysis API is going to be merged.
- The CGMES TP export.
- Some breaking changes :
2) In the fix of the substations of transformers
- LoadFlowparameters: replace simulShunt by shuntCcompensatorVoltageControlOn.
- Matpower: support of branch operational limits.
- Shortcircuits: add shortcircuits API.
- Refactoring on ModificationTask expected.
- A first version of the power factory importer.
Please refer to the release notes to know what the release contains in more details.
- OLF: release 0.16.0 because of an incompatilibilty with the network-store. Many fixes and refactorings are ongoing, but also new feature such as a new transformer voltage control outerloop.
- Mathieu: IIDM C++, support of IIDM v1.5, v1.6 WIP
- Sylvain or Geoffroy: new features of pypowsybl.
- Florian: SLD and network-area-diagram.
- Dynawo: Florian
- powsybl-network-hypothesis: would be deleted ?
- powsybl-short-circuit: no release for the moment, all merged code has been transferred in powsybl-core. The CGMES importer will say here for the moment and the asymmetrical extensions too.
- powsybl-enstoe: the GLSK importer is going to be plugged on the new sensitivity API. Ongoing work to support it in pypowsybl after.
- POC on optimization for long-term studies.
- Merging of powsybl-single-line-diagram and powsybl-network-area in a multi-module Maven project including CGMES GL support and GPS extensions ;
- Merging of powsybl-balances-ajustement and powsybl-enstoe in a multi-module Maven project ;
- Open-loadflow reorganization in a multi-module Maven project. It could be renamed as powsybl-open-simulator, with:
1) powsybl-open-simulator-matrix, transfer of com.powsybl.math.matrix from powsybl-core
2) powsybl-open-simulator-network with the LfNtework renamed OsNetwork
3) powsybl-open-simulator-core with the equations and maybe more
4) powsybl-open-loadflow with implementations of LF, SA and security analysis.
I will update the roadmap after this meeting.
- A EQ full export: issue about persistence of RDF ids.
- The CIM conversion of measurements (WIP, data are missing).
- A power factory importer.
- Time series: to be seen with Jon, Geoffroy and Gaëtan for a benchmark of time scale DB.
- Network area diagam: what’s next?
- Dynawo (DynaWaltz) integration.
- A clean support of the CIM-CGMES SCADA use-case.
- State estimation.
- Actions and events refactoring.
- Whether it should be allowed to create switches with same bus at both ends (in BusBreaker topologies).
- Error exporting to XIIDM at BusBreaker or BusView when original Network is NodeBreaker and has a regulating control pointing to a busbar section terminal.
Thanks for joining the TSC. Remember that meetings are scheduled here:
See you soon !
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."