LF Energy is a new Linux Foundation project that supports multi-vendor collaboration and open source innovation in the energy and electricity sectors. Our ambition is to accelerate the energy transition and the diffusion of renewable energy resources, including the move to electric mobility and the proliferation of demand response peripheral devices—all while modernizing and protecting the grid. LF Energy will host and nurture individual open source technologies.
- 564 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]