Grid Capacity Map firstname.lastname@example.orgGrid Capacity Map is a project that aims to give customers and stakeholders public information about grid capacity and grid connection costs in different locations. The purpose is to give an early indication to customers that want to connect to the grid and to ensure customer and stakeholders expectations on-grid connections are realistic to give a better connection experience with fewer surprises for both grid owner (DSO/TSO), grid customers, and other stakeholders.
- 6 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.