LF Energy Functional Architecture Working Group firstname.lastname@example.org
To achieve our 2050 climate and energy goals we have joined together to create a common functional architecture defining a fit-for-the-future power grid and creating a common understanding of required functional capabilities.
The functional architecture for the power grid of the future that we have today is a start. We want your feedback and involvement. With this, we proclaim a commitment under LF Energy to find shared strategic dependencies. By utilizing open source we can accelerate a technology revolution that enables rapid decarbonization by digitalizing the global energy grid. We see that cooperation and working together is the only path to individual and collective success.
- 9 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.