Re: How to contribute to the Everest
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
great to hear from you.
Currently, we do the following to get interested contributors into EVerest development processes:
I suggest a first short - about 30 minutes - talk between the two of us. As a community support, I can give you a first top-level overview of EVerest and also show you the next steps. Also, you will have the possibility to give me some hints in which direction of EVerest you would like to go.
After that first talk, we have a weekly meeting with all core developers and contributors that you can attend.
For the first talk, I can suggest you
- Friday (tomorrow), 11am CET
- Friday (tomorrow), 2pm - 4pm CET
- Monday as you like
Looking forward to hearing from you,
EVerest Community Support
Am Mühlgarten 8
76669 Bad Schönborn
• Website: https://pionix.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pionix_GmbH
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/PionixDe
• Github: https://github.com/EVerest
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pionix-gmbh
Local Court Mannheim, HRB 739172
Managing Directors: Johanna Claussen, Dr. Marco Möller, Benjamin MoslerInformation on data protection: https://pionix.com/datenschutz/
Am Do., 17. Nov. 2022 um 10:57 Uhr schrieb Amit Mukherjee via lists.lfenergy.org <amit.mukherjee=proton.me@...>: