DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #5
Thanks for your participation to the meeting yesterday. I am sending you the minutes below (actions in green):
1) We introduced Romain Naour from Smile who just joined the group.
2) There is consensus that the project on virtualization should have a distinct technical governance and branding from the project on 61850 configuration.
3) It is also preferred to find a project name that does not make a too strong reference to the power grid substation since the solution might be relevant also to other industry segments in a later stage. è @All: please feel free to send suggestions for the name of the project.
4) Concerning the technological option, the group concluded the following (added to the roadmap document):
5) Tests will be key to confirm the design of the solution. It is agreed to add to the project’s activities an item on “specifying the test procedures needed to assess the fulfillment of the requirements” è Done
I have updated the progress status for the design team:
We have almost completed the high level principles, initial functional scope and functional requirement references.
We have also made significant progress regarding the technological options.
It also seems to me that the milestones to reach the MVP are partly there: we have listed the project activities on slide 9 and we have 3 examples of substations to be considered. This already gives some guidance.
For next meeting, I would like to focus the discussion on items 6 and 7:
6) Make an inventory of pre-existing code that is already open source or would be contributed to the project
7) List and discuss the proposed individual contributions to the open source project
I will propose a template to collect views asap.
Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA
Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.
Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 758 917 5891
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+33 7 5678 4048 France
+33 1 7037 9729 France
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 758 917 5891
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."