Date   

Re: launch of SEAPATH project

Lucian Balea
 

Hello!

I am giving you some updates regarding the launch of SEAPATH:

 

First, there is a logo and the project’s webpage has been published: https://www.lfenergy.org/projects/seapath/

 

Then, several communication channels have been set up:

 

This mailing list will be closed as the works have been shifted from the Design Team to the project.

Discussions will continue on the channels above. So please join them to stay informed about the project.

 

Thanks!

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via lists.lfenergy.org
Envoyé : jeudi 8 octobre 2020 12:22
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : [digital-substation-virt] launch of SEAPATH project

 

Hello!

 

After a long period of radio silence, I am pleased to come back to you and inform you that the Board of LF Energy approved yesterday the launch of:

SEAPATH - (S)oftware (E)nabled (A)utomation (P)latform and (A)rtifacts (TH)erein

 

The project is launched on the basis of the initial roadmap that was drafted by our group.

 

The project’s repository has been set up: https://github.com/seapath/

It contains the roadmap delivered by our group: https://github.com/seapath/contributing/blob/master/roadmap-docs/SEAPATH%20Initial%20Roadmap%20-%20final%20version.pptx

We expect first code contribution within a couple of weeks (open sourcing in progress).

 

We will set up soon the mailing lists and chat channel for the project. I will keep you informed as soon as it is done.

 

This officially closes the works of the design team. I would like to thank you for your active participation and contributions that resulted in a solid roadmap for the project.

 

Best regards,

Lucian



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


launch of SEAPATH project

Lucian Balea
 

Hello!

 

After a long period of radio silence, I am pleased to come back to you and inform you that the Board of LF Energy approved yesterday the launch of:

SEAPATH - (S)oftware (E)nabled (A)utomation (P)latform and (A)rtifacts (TH)erein

 

The project is launched on the basis of the initial roadmap that was drafted by our group.

 

The project’s repository has been set up: https://github.com/seapath/

It contains the roadmap delivered by our group: https://github.com/seapath/contributing/blob/master/roadmap-docs/SEAPATH%20Initial%20Roadmap%20-%20final%20version.pptx

We expect first code contribution within a couple of weeks (open sourcing in progress).

 

We will set up soon the mailing lists and chat channel for the project. I will keep you informed as soon as it is done.

 

This officially closes the works of the design team. I would like to thank you for your active participation and contributions that resulted in a solid roadmap for the project.

 

Best regards,

Lucian



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


IEC 61850 open server

Sander <sander.jansen@...>
 

Hi LF Energy substation interested members,

 

A colleague of my started a side project in the field of substation automation. He build a substation simulator generated by a SCD file: “This project aims to simulate some options according to the IEC61850 standard, using only the SCL file. The main goal is feeding the SCL file into the system, and the system instantiating all IEDS, LD's, LN's and services accordingly.”

 

The project could be inspiration or re-used by the CoMPAS project of substation virtualization project.

https://github.com/robidev/iec61850_open_server

 

 

Kind regards,

Sander Jansen

Data Architect |  Alliander IT Data & Insight

E    sander.jansen@...

Alliander N.V.  .  Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland  .  Locationcode: 2PB2100
  .  Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem  .  KvK 09104351 Arnhem  .  www.alliander.com

 

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments, is personal and confidential. If this message is not intended for you, please inform the sender by return and destroy the message. Please do not use or copy the content of this e-mail, including any attachments, or send it to third parties.

 


DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #8

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

Thanks for your participation to the closing meeting today.

 

I have updated the roadmap slides according to our discussion (see the “Final deliverables” folder, also attached for convenience).

In the last slide in particular, the “testing” topic is now split in two parts, the first priority being to test the platform for automation applications, including the following note:

(*) Although the MVP targets both automation and protection applications, with a realistic ambition to reach a qualified industrial-grade implementation by end of 2023, the project should strive to qualify an intermediate version of the platform for automation applications by end of 2021.

Does it capture a consensus from our discussion?

 

Let me know if you have any remark on this verion. If not, I will clean it before publication.

 

The next steps will be:

  • Choice of the name for the project (to be continued using the mailing list)
  • RTE and Alliander will submit the project to LFE.

 

I would like to reiterate (also to the people who were not able to join today) my thanks for you active participation to the design team and the great achievement of this 6-month collaboration.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #7

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

Our next (closing?) meeting will take place on Monday. It will be devoted to a final review of the roadmap slides.

I have redrafted the “motivations” section in the roadmap slides. I hope that I have not forgotten or misinterpreted any of the previous ideas. Please have a look.

I wish you a nice weekend in the meantime.

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via lists.lfenergy.org
Envoyé : jeudi 7 mai 2020 14:39
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #7

 

Hi!

 

Thank you for your participation to the meeting yesterday. These are the minutes.

 

1) Welcoming new members to the design team: Ali Jafferi (SE), Peter Smith (GE), Tony Milne (Advantech)

 

2) Review of the roadmap slides (updated version online):

  • Copyright footers updated, the list of contributors being: Advantech, Alliander, GE, National Grid, RTE, Schneider Electric, Siemens
  • Agreement on the aim to develop a “reference design” and “industrial grade” platform. (Wikipedia definition of “reference design” added as a note in the slide)

 

3) Review and update of contributions:

  • Alliander indicated that the proposed contribution is a lower bound estimate (it may be increased after the summer).
  • WR will provide feedback on possible contribution by the next meeting.
  • There are ongoing discussions at SE but internal decisions will take a couple of additional weeks or months, having in mind the current global context. As lower bound scenario there could be contribution to specifications.

 

4) Tony presented previous works at Advantech about virtualization platforms for substations.

It was emphasized that some features provided by hardware could play an important role for real time performance (e.g. cache allocation technology).

 

5) The next meeting will be devoted to a final review of the slides. It will be planned beginning of June (Lucian to send a doodle).

 

6) The name of the project has not been chosen yet. However, it should be done by next meeting.

 

Please feel free to comment. Thanks.

Best regards,

Lucian



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #7

Lucian Balea
 

Here is the link to schedule the next meeting :

https://doodle.com/poll/bsq57ib3vih9gu3q

 

Thanks.

Lucian

 

De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 7 mai 2020 14:39
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : RE: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #7

 

Hi!

 

Thank you for your participation to the meeting yesterday. These are the minutes.

 

1) Welcoming new members to the design team: Ali Jafferi (SE), Peter Smith (GE), Tony Milne (Advantech)

 

2) Review of the roadmap slides (updated version online):

  • Copyright footers updated, the list of contributors being: Advantech, Alliander, GE, National Grid, RTE, Schneider Electric, Siemens
  • Agreement on the aim to develop a “reference design” and “industrial grade” platform. (Wikipedia definition of “reference design” added as a note in the slide)

 

3) Review and update of contributions:

  • Alliander indicated that the proposed contribution is a lower bound estimate (it may be increased after the summer).
  • WR will provide feedback on possible contribution by the next meeting.
  • There are ongoing discussions at SE but internal decisions will take a couple of additional weeks or months, having in mind the current global context. As lower bound scenario there could be contribution to specifications.

 

4) Tony presented previous works at Advantech about virtualization platforms for substations.

It was emphasized that some features provided by hardware could play an important role for real time performance (e.g. cache allocation technology).

 

5) The next meeting will be devoted to a final review of the slides. It will be planned beginning of June (Lucian to send a doodle).

 

6) The name of the project has not been chosen yet. However, it should be done by next meeting.

 

Please feel free to comment. Thanks.

Best regards,

Lucian



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #7

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

Thank you for your participation to the meeting yesterday. These are the minutes.

 

1) Welcoming new members to the design team: Ali Jafferi (SE), Peter Smith (GE), Tony Milne (Advantech)

 

2) Review of the roadmap slides (updated version online):

  • Copyright footers updated, the list of contributors being: Advantech, Alliander, GE, National Grid, RTE, Schneider Electric, Siemens
  • Agreement on the aim to develop a “reference design” and “industrial grade” platform. (Wikipedia definition of “reference design” added as a note in the slide)

 

3) Review and update of contributions:

  • Alliander indicated that the proposed contribution is a lower bound estimate (it may be increased after the summer).
  • WR will provide feedback on possible contribution by the next meeting.
  • There are ongoing discussions at SE but internal decisions will take a couple of additional weeks or months, having in mind the current global context. As lower bound scenario there could be contribution to specifications.

 

4) Tony presented previous works at Advantech about virtualization platforms for substations.

It was emphasized that some features provided by hardware could play an important role for real time performance (e.g. cache allocation technology).

 

5) The next meeting will be devoted to a final review of the slides. It will be planned beginning of June (Lucian to send a doodle).

 

6) The name of the project has not been chosen yet. However, it should be done by next meeting.

 

Please feel free to comment. Thanks.

Best regards,

Lucian



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #6

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

Please fill in the following poll to schedule our next meeting :

https://doodle.com/poll/yv5pcm42z95a329s

Thanks!

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via lists.lfenergy.org
Envoyé : lundi 6 avril 2020 12:55
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #6

 

Hi!

 

Thanks for your participation to the meeting on Friday. I am sending you the minutes and TODOs (in green below).

 

Minutes of the meeting:

 

1) We welcomed Jean-Baptiste Flamant from Smile who joined the group.

 

2) We discussed about CIP and Yocto and concluded the following:

·       Yocto provides a reference set of tools to build Linux distributions for embedded critical systems

·       Two options are identified for the core distribution of the project: building a specific distribution using Yocto tools or reusing the core distribution from CIP (https://www.cip-project.org/) which relies on Yocto è The decision is to start with Yocto for prototyping the MVP and to engage a discussion with CIP in parallel in order to assess the possibility of reusing CIP.

è I have updated the roadmap slides accordingly.

 

3) Inventory of contributions:

·       RTE and Alliander proposed contributions that are summarized in the following table (added to the roadmap document)

·       National Grid indicated possibility to contribute to specifications

·       WindRiver will provide feedback on possible contributions within one month

 

4) Next meeting to be scheduled early May.

 

 

Based on the outcomes of the meeting, the progress report in now the following (the main pending task is to finalize the inventory of contributions) :

 

 

TODOs:

  • @All: Suggestions for project names to be sent by Friday April 10th.
  • @All: Please update the inventory of contributions for your company if need be.
  • @Lucian: schedule a meeting early May.
  • @ All: please check by next meeting if your company wants to be part of the copyright footer as collaborative work.

 

For the next meeting, I propose to focus on :

  • Updating and finalizing “Priorities and contributions” for the MVP
  • Planning for a final review of the roadmap document and agreeing on footers for publication

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Daniel Lazaro; GUIBOUT Christian; WATARE Aurelien; Thomas Rudolph; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy); Moeller, Jan; Karine Mourier; Dioury, Karim; Seiler, Glenn; jean-baptiste.flamant@...
Cc : Troost, HJ (René); romain.naour@...; Betz, Thierry
Objet : DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #6
Date : vendredi 3 avril 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #6

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

Thanks for your participation to the meeting on Friday. I am sending you the minutes and TODOs (in green below).

 

Minutes of the meeting:

 

1) We welcomed Jean-Baptiste Flamant from Smile who joined the group.

 

2) We discussed about CIP and Yocto and concluded the following:

·       Yocto provides a reference set of tools to build Linux distributions for embedded critical systems

·       Two options are identified for the core distribution of the project: building a specific distribution using Yocto tools or reusing the core distribution from CIP (https://www.cip-project.org/) which relies on Yocto è The decision is to start with Yocto for prototyping the MVP and to engage a discussion with CIP in parallel in order to assess the possibility of reusing CIP.

è I have updated the roadmap slides accordingly.

 

3) Inventory of contributions:

·       RTE and Alliander proposed contributions that are summarized in the following table (added to the roadmap document)

·       National Grid indicated possibility to contribute to specifications

·       WindRiver will provide feedback on possible contributions within one month

 

4) Next meeting to be scheduled early May.

 

 

Based on the outcomes of the meeting, the progress report in now the following (the main pending task is to finalize the inventory of contributions) :

 

 

TODOs:

  • @All: Suggestions for project names to be sent by Friday April 10th.
  • @All: Please update the inventory of contributions for your company if need be.
  • @Lucian: schedule a meeting early May.
  • @ All: please check by next meeting if your company wants to be part of the copyright footer as collaborative work.

 

For the next meeting, I propose to focus on :

  • Updating and finalizing “Priorities and contributions” for the MVP
  • Planning for a final review of the roadmap document and agreeing on footers for publication

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Daniel Lazaro; GUIBOUT Christian; WATARE Aurelien; Thomas Rudolph; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy); Moeller, Jan; Karine Mourier; Dioury, Karim; Seiler, Glenn; jean-baptiste.flamant@...
Cc : Troost, HJ (René); romain.naour@...; Betz, Thierry
Objet : DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #6
Date : vendredi 3 avril 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #6

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

In order to get prepared for the meeting tomorrow, I would like to remind the main topics:

  • Are Yocto and CIP exclusive options or compatible ones? è input from WindRiver?
  • Make an inventory of pre-existing code that is already open source or would be contributed to the project è Anything else to be proposed at this stage besides the technical stack that has been identified?
  • List and discuss the proposed individual contributions to the open source project è See table attached (also in the shared folder)

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : lundi 30 mars 2020 12:24
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #6

 

Hi!

I hope that everybody is doing well.

 

Our next meeting is scheduled on Friday.

I have added a worksheet into the shared folder (also attached for convenience) in order to start gathering views on the two next tasks of our group:

6) Make an inventory of pre-existing code that is already open source or would be contributed to the project

7) List and discuss the proposed individual contributions to the open source project

 

Please add your input. Thanks.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : mardi 17 mars 2020 19:09
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #5

 

Hi!

Thanks for your participation to the meeting yesterday. I am sending you the minutes below (actions in green):

 

1) We introduced Romain Naour from Smile who just joined the group.

 

2) There is consensus that the project on virtualization should have a distinct technical governance and branding from the project on 61850 configuration.

 

3) It is also preferred to find a project name that does not make a too strong reference to the power grid substation since the solution might be relevant also to other industry segments in a later stage. è @All: please feel free to send suggestions for the name of the project.

 

4) Concerning the technological option, the group concluded the following (added to the roadmap document):

  • Hardware/chip architecture options:

o   x86 is retained as the reference chip architecture for the MVP

o   The project should nevertheless consider that the platform should support ARM architecture in a second stage

  • Hypervisor options:

o   Linux / PREEMPT_RT is retained as the reference for the MVP

o   Other options are discarded for the time being: Xenomai seems to have little industrial support, ACRN is not mature enough to date though promising (thus it should be kept in the radar for a later stage)

  • Linux distribution:

o   Yocto seems to be a reference choice for embedded critical systems

o   CIP (https://www.cip-project.org/) is also proposed as a serious alternative? as it is maintained longer and includes a RT version

o   Are Yocto and CIP exclusive options or compatible ones? è Glenn proposed to check with the LF.

  • Platform and application orchestration:

o   Kubernetes seems to be the reference choice for container orchestration è To be added to the roadmap (done).

 

5) Tests will be key to confirm the design of the solution. It is agreed to add to the project’s activities an item on “specifying the test procedures needed to assess the fulfillment of the requirements” è Done

 

 

I have updated the progress status for the design team:

We have almost completed the high level principles, initial functional scope and functional requirement references.

We have also made significant progress regarding the technological options.

 

It also seems to me that the milestones to reach the MVP are partly there: we have listed the project activities on slide 9 and we have 3 examples of substations to be considered. This already gives some guidance.

 

For next meeting, I would like to focus the discussion on items 6 and 7:

6) Make an inventory of pre-existing code that is already open source or would be contributed to the project

7) List and discuss the proposed individual contributions to the open source project

I will propose a template to collect views asap.

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Daniel Lazaro; GUIBOUT Christian; WATARE Aurelien; Thomas Rudolph; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy); Moeller, Jan; Karine Mourier; Dioury, Karim; Seiler, Glenn; Troost, HJ (René); romain.naour@...
Objet : DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #5
Date : lundi 16 mars 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #6

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

I hope that everybody is doing well.

 

Our next meeting is scheduled on Friday.

I have added a worksheet into the shared folder (also attached for convenience) in order to start gathering views on the two next tasks of our group:

6) Make an inventory of pre-existing code that is already open source or would be contributed to the project

7) List and discuss the proposed individual contributions to the open source project

 

Please add your input. Thanks.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : mardi 17 mars 2020 19:09
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #5

 

Hi!

Thanks for your participation to the meeting yesterday. I am sending you the minutes below (actions in green):

 

1) We introduced Romain Naour from Smile who just joined the group.

 

2) There is consensus that the project on virtualization should have a distinct technical governance and branding from the project on 61850 configuration.

 

3) It is also preferred to find a project name that does not make a too strong reference to the power grid substation since the solution might be relevant also to other industry segments in a later stage. è @All: please feel free to send suggestions for the name of the project.

 

4) Concerning the technological option, the group concluded the following (added to the roadmap document):

  • Hardware/chip architecture options:

o   x86 is retained as the reference chip architecture for the MVP

o   The project should nevertheless consider that the platform should support ARM architecture in a second stage

  • Hypervisor options:

o   Linux / PREEMPT_RT is retained as the reference for the MVP

o   Other options are discarded for the time being: Xenomai seems to have little industrial support, ACRN is not mature enough to date though promising (thus it should be kept in the radar for a later stage)

  • Linux distribution:

o   Yocto seems to be a reference choice for embedded critical systems

o   CIP (https://www.cip-project.org/) is also proposed as a serious alternative? as it is maintained longer and includes a RT version

o   Are Yocto and CIP exclusive options or compatible ones? è Glenn proposed to check with the LF.

  • Platform and application orchestration:

o   Kubernetes seems to be the reference choice for container orchestration è To be added to the roadmap (done).

 

5) Tests will be key to confirm the design of the solution. It is agreed to add to the project’s activities an item on “specifying the test procedures needed to assess the fulfillment of the requirements” è Done

 

 

I have updated the progress status for the design team:

We have almost completed the high level principles, initial functional scope and functional requirement references.

We have also made significant progress regarding the technological options.

 

It also seems to me that the milestones to reach the MVP are partly there: we have listed the project activities on slide 9 and we have 3 examples of substations to be considered. This already gives some guidance.

 

For next meeting, I would like to focus the discussion on items 6 and 7:

6) Make an inventory of pre-existing code that is already open source or would be contributed to the project

7) List and discuss the proposed individual contributions to the open source project

I will propose a template to collect views asap.

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Daniel Lazaro; GUIBOUT Christian; WATARE Aurelien; Thomas Rudolph; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy); Moeller, Jan; Karine Mourier; Dioury, Karim; Seiler, Glenn; Troost, HJ (René); romain.naour@...
Objet : DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #5
Date : lundi 16 mars 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #5

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

Thanks for your participation to the meeting yesterday. I am sending you the minutes below (actions in green):

 

1) We introduced Romain Naour from Smile who just joined the group.

 

2) There is consensus that the project on virtualization should have a distinct technical governance and branding from the project on 61850 configuration.

 

3) It is also preferred to find a project name that does not make a too strong reference to the power grid substation since the solution might be relevant also to other industry segments in a later stage. è @All: please feel free to send suggestions for the name of the project.

 

4) Concerning the technological option, the group concluded the following (added to the roadmap document):

  • Hardware/chip architecture options:
    • x86 is retained as the reference chip architecture for the MVP
    • The project should nevertheless consider that the platform should support ARM architecture in a second stage
  • Hypervisor options:
    • Linux / PREEMPT_RT is retained as the reference for the MVP
    • Other options are discarded for the time being: Xenomai seems to have little industrial support, ACRN is not mature enough to date though promising (thus it should be kept in the radar for a later stage)
  • Linux distribution:
    • Yocto seems to be a reference choice for embedded critical systems
    • CIP (https://www.cip-project.org/) is also proposed as a serious alternative? as it is maintained longer and includes a RT version
    • Are Yocto and CIP exclusive options or compatible ones? è Glenn proposed to check with the LF.
  • Platform and application orchestration:
    • Kubernetes seems to be the reference choice for container orchestration è To be added to the roadmap (done).

 

5) Tests will be key to confirm the design of the solution. It is agreed to add to the project’s activities an item on “specifying the test procedures needed to assess the fulfillment of the requirements” è Done

 

 

I have updated the progress status for the design team:

We have almost completed the high level principles, initial functional scope and functional requirement references.

We have also made significant progress regarding the technological options.

 

It also seems to me that the milestones to reach the MVP are partly there: we have listed the project activities on slide 9 and we have 3 examples of substations to be considered. This already gives some guidance.

 

For next meeting, I would like to focus the discussion on items 6 and 7:

6) Make an inventory of pre-existing code that is already open source or would be contributed to the project

7) List and discuss the proposed individual contributions to the open source project

I will propose a template to collect views asap.

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Daniel Lazaro; GUIBOUT Christian; WATARE Aurelien; Thomas Rudolph; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy); Moeller, Jan; Karine Mourier; Dioury, Karim; Seiler, Glenn; Troost, HJ (René); romain.naour@...
Objet : DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #5
Date : lundi 16 mars 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #4

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

I hope that everybody is doing well.

 

I would like to remind the actions highlighted below for our next meeting scheduled on Monday.

The main goal will be to list the must have technological options to be included in the MVP.

 

I think that we should also spend some time on Monday discussing how we will collect the individual positions on interest and participation in the project. The aim will be to discuss contributions and participation during meeting 5.

 

Thanks.

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : samedi 29 février 2020 17:48
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #4

 

Hi!

 

Thanks for your participation to the call yesterday. I am sending you the minutes of the meeting (with some actions highlighted in green below):

 

  • The 3 examples of substation systems to be considered for a minimum viable product have been explained. They cover a wide range of use cases from typical distribution substation to extra high voltage substation. After debate it is agreed to keep these 3 use cases as a target for the MVP as they seem achievable. This can be reconsidered during the course of the project in case of difficulties with one of them.

 

  • There is consensus on the “Functional Requirements References for first MVP” proposed by GE with one amendment: it is agreed that the project will not assess the requirements on EMC, construction, environmental base on the assumption that the software will be compatible with hardware fulfilling these requirements (and considering also that the hardware infrastructure for visualization may be subject to less stringent requirements). è GE will send an updated slide.

 

  • The x86 hardware architecture proposed by RTE needs to be better understood. è RTE to update the justification of choices with a section on x86. Schneider Electric and WindRiver also proposed to provide justifications.

 

  • We need to identify what are the must-have architecture alternatives to be considered for the MVP (nice-to-have alternatives could be left aside for the MVP and reconsidered I a later phase of the project). è Everybody to provide requirements by next meeting.

 

The focus of next call will be on the following milestones:

  • Identify, based on surveys and experience, the initial system(s) architecture(s) and technology stack to be considered in the project
  • Define the first milestones to reach a first minimum viable product

 

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Daniel Lazaro; GUIBOUT Christian; WATARE Aurelien; Thomas Rudolph; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy); Moeller, Jan; Karine Mourier; Dioury, Karim; Seiler, Glenn; Teije Meijer
Cc : Betz, Thierry
Objet : DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #4
Date : vendredi 28 février 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #4

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

Thanks for your participation to the call yesterday. I am sending you the minutes of the meeting (with some actions highlighted in green below):

 

  • The 3 examples of substation systems to be considered for a minimum viable product have been explained. They cover a wide range of use cases from typical distribution substation to extra high voltage substation. After debate it is agreed to keep these 3 use cases as a target for the MVP as they seem achievable. This can be reconsidered during the course of the project in case of difficulties with one of them.

 

  • There is consensus on the “Functional Requirements References for first MVP” proposed by GE with one amendment: it is agreed that the project will not assess the requirements on EMC, construction, environmental base on the assumption that the software will be compatible with hardware fulfilling these requirements (and considering also that the hardware infrastructure for visualization may be subject to less stringent requirements). è GE will send an updated slide.

 

  • The x86 hardware architecture proposed by RTE needs to be better understood. è RTE to update the justification of choices with a section on x86. Schneider Electric and WindRiver also proposed to provide justifications.

 

  • We need to identify what are the must-have architecture alternatives to be considered for the MVP (nice-to-have alternatives could be left aside for the MVP and reconsidered I a later phase of the project). è Everybody to provide requirements by next meeting.

 

The focus of next call will be on the following milestones:

  • Identify, based on surveys and experience, the initial system(s) architecture(s) and technology stack to be considered in the project
  • Define the first milestones to reach a first minimum viable product

 

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Daniel Lazaro; GUIBOUT Christian; WATARE Aurelien; Thomas Rudolph; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy); Moeller, Jan; Karine Mourier; Dioury, Karim; Seiler, Glenn; Teije Meijer
Cc : Betz, Thierry
Objet : DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #4
Date : vendredi 28 février 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #3

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

In anticipation of the next call that is scheduled on Friday the roadmap slides have been updated with one example of substation coming from RTE.

I also remind the todo list from last meeting (highlighted below). Thanks.

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : mardi 11 février 2020 19:38
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #3

 

Hi!

Thanks for your participation to the meeting last Thursday. You will find below the minutes and agreed follow-up actions (in green).

 

First we need to schedule the next series of meetings. Please indicate your availabilities in the following polls:

 

During the progress status discussion we agreed that the functional requirements should be further elaborated before discussing the minimum viable product.

Consequently the following needs to be done before next meeting:

  • Examples of substation systems to be considered for a minimum viable product (2 to 4 examples). è Task for end-users (Alliander, RTE, NG, Tata Power)
  • First draft of functional requirements (for a minimum viable product) è GE and Schneider Electric took this task

 

It was agreed to replace the slide on combinations of non-virtualization and virtualization by a requirement that the project should consider “coexistence with conventional devices (failover or hybrid deployment)” è done

 

Small wording suggestions to improve the architecture overview (è done) and need to add a legend to explain the categories of apps to be run on the platform (è task for RTE).

 

Proposal to add Kubernetes to the technical stack as the reference for orchestration and to consider also lighter solutions as challengers. è task for RTE

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Thanks again for your availability and active participation. We are heading towards a really meaningful project and I am confident that we will be able to launch something in the near term (the aim being early May).

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #3

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

This is a reminder about the doodle polls below.

Thanks.

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : mardi 11 février 2020 19:38
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #3

 

Hi!

Thanks for your participation to the meeting last Thursday. You will find below the minutes and agreed follow-up actions (in green).

 

First we need to schedule the next series of meetings. Please indicate your availabilities in the following polls:

 

During the progress status discussion we agreed that the functional requirements should be further elaborated before discussing the minimum viable product.

Consequently the following needs to be done before next meeting:

  • Examples of substation systems to be considered for a minimum viable product (2 to 4 examples). è Task for end-users (Alliander, RTE, NG, Tata Power)
  • First draft of functional requirements (for a minimum viable product) è GE and Schneider Electric took this task

 

It was agreed to replace the slide on combinations of non-virtualization and virtualization by a requirement that the project should consider “coexistence with conventional devices (failover or hybrid deployment)” è done

 

Small wording suggestions to improve the architecture overview (è done) and need to add a legend to explain the categories of apps to be run on the platform (è task for RTE).

 

Proposal to add Kubernetes to the technical stack as the reference for orchestration and to consider also lighter solutions as challengers. è task for RTE

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Thanks again for your availability and active participation. We are heading towards a really meaningful project and I am confident that we will be able to launch something in the near term (the aim being early May).

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #3

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

Thanks for your participation to the meeting last Thursday. You will find below the minutes and agreed follow-up actions (in green).

 

First we need to schedule the next series of meetings. Please indicate your availabilities in the following polls:

 

During the progress status discussion we agreed that the functional requirements should be further elaborated before discussing the minimum viable product.

Consequently the following needs to be done before next meeting:

  • Examples of substation systems to be considered for a minimum viable product (2 to 4 examples). è Task for end-users (Alliander, RTE, NG, Tata Power)
  • First draft of functional requirements (for a minimum viable product) è GE and Schneider Electric took this task

 

It was agreed to replace the slide on combinations of non-virtualization and virtualization by a requirement that the project should consider “coexistence with conventional devices (failover or hybrid deployment)” è done

 

Small wording suggestions to improve the architecture overview (è done) and need to add a legend to explain the categories of apps to be run on the platform (è task for RTE).

 

Proposal to add Kubernetes to the technical stack as the reference for orchestration and to consider also lighter solutions as challengers. è task for RTE

 

Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Thanks again for your availability and active participation. We are heading towards a really meaningful project and I am confident that we will be able to launch something in the near term (the aim being early May).

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #2

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

Thanks for your participation to the meeting last Friday. It seems to me that we are making progress towards a meaningful project.

 

I have updated the roadmap document based on the discussions that we had (changes flagged in green or as comments).

 

I propose the following TODO list by the next meeting:

  • @All: we need to reword the list of motivations with better differentiation between why and what. I also suggest to relate the motivations listed in the table to one of the four generic stakes: innovation, velocity & cost efficiency, scalability & flexibility, cross-industry collaboration. Moreover, the list needs to be filtered since this project will not address the stakes at application level (protections) thus some motivations may better with the other project (61850 implementation and configuration)
  • @All: provide feedback on slide 11 (“combinations of non-virtualization with virtualization”)
  • @RTE: propose some slides based of Jan’s options describing where we propose to go (overall control architecture and type of virtualization)
  • @All: provide feedback on the technical stack proposed by RTE and Alliander. We need to see whether there is consensus on one option or there would be necessary to implement several alternatives.

 

Please use the shared folder here: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

 

Thank you!

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : mercredi 22 janvier 2020 19:01
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #2

 

Hi!

 

We will have the next meeting on Friday.

This is the TODO list from the last meeting (referring to the document “DigiSub_DT2 - Draft Roadmap” in the “Working documents folder”):

  • @All: We did not have time to discuss the last slide. Please have a look and comment if needed.
  • @RTE, Alliander, National Grid, Tata Power: write a first draft of motivations for a virtualization platform è We have inserted 2 slides (pages 3, 4). Others, please feel free to comment and elaborate further.
  • @RTE: explain the motivations for these technical choices described in the architecture slide è Done. See the “justifications” document in the folder. Aurelien will present it on Friday.
  • @All: please add similar slides for the platform architecture (if you already have your own similar vision). Just copy/paste your material as is so we can start discussing similarities and differences. Any input before the meeting is welcome.

 

Please let me know if you want to add something to the agenda.

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : vendredi 10 janvier 2020 17:28
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] Kick-off LFE DigiSub - Design Team 2 (virtualization)

 

Hi!

 

Thanks for your active participation yesterday.

This is a wrap-up of our discussions and some follow-up actions. Please amend if needed.

 

1) This is the link to the shared folder: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

I have created a subfolder named “Working documents for next meeting” to gather contributions.

 

2) Amendments to the roadmap slides discussed during the meeting (see modifications in green in the subfolder mentioned above – also attached for convenience) :

  • Question raised on the meaning of “reference” when saying that “The aim is to develop a reference open source real-time platform that can run automation and protection applications”. It is decided to postpone this discussion until the scope of the project is further clarified.
  • “Availability”, “Data exchange” and “Long Term Support” topics need to be added to the list of requirements to be fulfilled by the platform.
  • Wording clarifications for the scope of activities to be envisaged during the project.

 

3) TODO list for next meeting:

  • @All: We did not have time to discuss the last slide. Please have a look and comment if needed.
  • @RTE, Alliander, National Grid, Tata Power: write a first draft of motivations for a virtualization platform
  • @RTE: explain the motivations for these technical choices described in the architecture slide
  • @All: please add similar slides for the platform architecture (if you already have your own similar vision). Just copy/paste your material as is so we can start discussing similarities and differences.

 

Thanks!

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : mercredi 8 janvier 2020 20:47
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] Kick-off LFE DigiSub - Design Team 2 (virtualization)

 

Dear All,

First, I wish you all the best for 2020!

 

In anticipation of our kick-off call tomorrow we have prepared some initial material and put it in the shared folder:

https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

Please let me know in case you encounter any difficulty accessing this.

You can also add your contributions into the folder or comments into the proposed slides.

 

From now on we can also start using the group mailing list for our communications.

 

I look forward to initiating the works tomorrow.

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : BALEA Lucian <lucian.balea@...>
Envoyé : lundi 9 décembre 2019 17:47
À : Daniel Lazaro <dlazaro@...>; GUIBOUT Christian <christian.guibout@...>; WATARE Aurelien <aurelien.watare@...>; Thomas Rudolph <thomas.rudolph@...>; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh <siddhesh.dalvi@...>; Watts, Ricky <ricky.watts@...>; Vijaylal S V <vijaylal.sv@...>; Groningen, Laurent van <laurent.van.groningen@...>; Charton, Thomas <Thomas.Charton@...>; Chen, Linwei <Linwei.Chen@...>; Jansen, Sander <sander.jansen@...>; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy) <Michael.Miller3@...>; Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy) <mital.kanabar@...>; Moeller, Jan <moeller.jan@...>
Cc : BALEA Lucian <lucian.balea@...>
Objet : Kick-off LFE DigiSub - Design Team 2 (virtualization)

 

Dear All,

 

I am writing you to kick-off the Design Team #2 on the “virtualization of automation and protection applications”.

The purpose of our group will be to build a common roadmap and to identify contributions prior to the inception of an open source project. However, at this stage there is no commitment to participate to the future project by participating to the Design Team.

 

We have a great group of people and I look forward to starting the collaboration.

I am attaching some introductory material from previous presentations so everyone has the same background information.

 

A few things to start:

 

1) In order to find the most convenient date for the 3 first meetings, please fill the following polls before the end of this week:

 

2) I am setting up a OneDrive shared folder for our team. You will receive an automatic invitation with a link to the folder.

Please feel free to use this folder in order to share documents with the group. Let me know if you encounter any difficulty to access it.

 

3) You will also receive an invitation to join a group mailing list. I am setting this in order to avoid that someone is left behind in our email conversations. As soon as everybody signs in we will start using it.

 

4) Christian, Aurelien and I will prepare a set of input slides for the first meeting. If you also have input that you would like to share with the group already, please feel free to do so as well.

 

Please come back to me in case you have any question or suggestion.

I would like to thank you in advance for your active participation!

Best regards,

 

logo

Lucian BALEA
R&D Program Director / Open Source
P+33 6 63 12 51 85

lucian.balea@...

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #2

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

We will have the next meeting on Friday.

This is the TODO list from the last meeting (referring to the document “DigiSub_DT2 - Draft Roadmap” in the “Working documents folder”):

  • @All: We did not have time to discuss the last slide. Please have a look and comment if needed.
  • @RTE, Alliander, National Grid, Tata Power: write a first draft of motivations for a virtualization platform è We have inserted 2 slides (pages 3, 4). Others, please feel free to comment and elaborate further.
  • @RTE: explain the motivations for these technical choices described in the architecture slide è Done. See the “justifications” document in the folder. Aurelien will present it on Friday.
  • @All: please add similar slides for the platform architecture (if you already have your own similar vision). Just copy/paste your material as is so we can start discussing similarities and differences. Any input before the meeting is welcome.

 

Please let me know if you want to add something to the agenda.

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : vendredi 10 janvier 2020 17:28
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] Kick-off LFE DigiSub - Design Team 2 (virtualization)

 

Hi!

 

Thanks for your active participation yesterday.

This is a wrap-up of our discussions and some follow-up actions. Please amend if needed.

 

1) This is the link to the shared folder: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

I have created a subfolder named “Working documents for next meeting” to gather contributions.

 

2) Amendments to the roadmap slides discussed during the meeting (see modifications in green in the subfolder mentioned above – also attached for convenience) :

  • Question raised on the meaning of “reference” when saying that “The aim is to develop a reference open source real-time platform that can run automation and protection applications”. It is decided to postpone this discussion until the scope of the project is further clarified.
  • “Availability”, “Data exchange” and “Long Term Support” topics need to be added to the list of requirements to be fulfilled by the platform.
  • Wording clarifications for the scope of activities to be envisaged during the project.

 

3) TODO list for next meeting:

  • @All: We did not have time to discuss the last slide. Please have a look and comment if needed.
  • @RTE, Alliander, National Grid, Tata Power: write a first draft of motivations for a virtualization platform
  • @RTE: explain the motivations for these technical choices described in the architecture slide
  • @All: please add similar slides for the platform architecture (if you already have your own similar vision). Just copy/paste your material as is so we can start discussing similarities and differences.

 

Thanks!

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : mercredi 8 janvier 2020 20:47
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] Kick-off LFE DigiSub - Design Team 2 (virtualization)

 

Dear All,

First, I wish you all the best for 2020!

 

In anticipation of our kick-off call tomorrow we have prepared some initial material and put it in the shared folder:

https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA

Please let me know in case you encounter any difficulty accessing this.

You can also add your contributions into the folder or comments into the proposed slides.

 

From now on we can also start using the group mailing list for our communications.

 

I look forward to initiating the works tomorrow.

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : BALEA Lucian <lucian.balea@...>
Envoyé : lundi 9 décembre 2019 17:47
À : Daniel Lazaro <dlazaro@...>; GUIBOUT Christian <christian.guibout@...>; WATARE Aurelien <aurelien.watare@...>; Thomas Rudolph <thomas.rudolph@...>; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh <siddhesh.dalvi@...>; Watts, Ricky <ricky.watts@...>; Vijaylal S V <vijaylal.sv@...>; Groningen, Laurent van <laurent.van.groningen@...>; Charton, Thomas <Thomas.Charton@...>; Chen, Linwei <Linwei.Chen@...>; Jansen, Sander <sander.jansen@...>; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy) <Michael.Miller3@...>; Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy) <mital.kanabar@...>; Moeller, Jan <moeller.jan@...>
Cc : BALEA Lucian <lucian.balea@...>
Objet : Kick-off LFE DigiSub - Design Team 2 (virtualization)

 

Dear All,

 

I am writing you to kick-off the Design Team #2 on the “virtualization of automation and protection applications”.

The purpose of our group will be to build a common roadmap and to identify contributions prior to the inception of an open source project. However, at this stage there is no commitment to participate to the future project by participating to the Design Team.

 

We have a great group of people and I look forward to starting the collaboration.

I am attaching some introductory material from previous presentations so everyone has the same background information.

 

A few things to start:

 

1) In order to find the most convenient date for the 3 first meetings, please fill the following polls before the end of this week:

 

2) I am setting up a OneDrive shared folder for our team. You will receive an automatic invitation with a link to the folder.

Please feel free to use this folder in order to share documents with the group. Let me know if you encounter any difficulty to access it.

 

3) You will also receive an invitation to join a group mailing list. I am setting this in order to avoid that someone is left behind in our email conversations. As soon as everybody signs in we will start using it.

 

4) Christian, Aurelien and I will prepare a set of input slides for the first meeting. If you also have input that you would like to share with the group already, please feel free to do so as well.

 

Please come back to me in case you have any question or suggestion.

I would like to thank you in advance for your active participation!

Best regards,

 

logo

Lucian BALEA
R&D Program Director / Open Source
P+33 6 63 12 51 85

lucian.balea@...

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #2

Moeller, Jan
 

Hi together,

 

Friday from 04:30 pm to 06:00 pm (German time) is also fine for me.

 

Best regards,

Jan

 

Von: digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> Im Auftrag von Dalvi Siddhesh via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2020 12:28
An: BALEA Lucian <lucian.balea@...>
Cc: digital-substation-virt@...
Betreff: Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #2

 

Hi Lucian,

 

Friday is fine for me.

 

 

Regards,

Siddhesh Dalvi

 

 

From: digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> On Behalf Of WATARE Aurelien via Lists.Lfenergy.Org

Sent: 22 January 2020 16:18
To: BALEA Lucian <lucian.balea@...>; digital-substation-virt@...
Cc: digital-substation-virt@...
Subject: Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #2

 

[CAUTION: This mail is from external organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender]

Hi Lucian,

 

Friday is fine for me.

 

Regards,

 

Aurelien,

 

De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : mercredi 22 janvier 2020 11:33
À : digital-substation-virt@...
Cc : digital-substation-virt@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-virt] DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #2
Importance : Haute

 

Hi!

Apparently several people have issues with the next meeting scheduled on Monday (conferences, etc.).

The second best option was Friday 24th. Would you prefer to have it rescheduled on Friday this week?

Please provide feedback asap so we can decide the best option between Friday or Monday.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Daniel Lazaro; GUIBOUT Christian; WATARE Aurelien; Thomas Rudolph; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Watts, Ricky; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy); Moeller, Jan; Karine Mourier
Objet : DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #2
Date : lundi 27 janvier 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Disclaimer:- Information contained and transmitted by this email is confidential and proprietary to The Tata Power Company Ltd. and is included for use only by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination or copying of this email or contents therein is strictly prohibited. If this message is not intended for you, then you are requested to delete this email immediately and notify the originator.

1 - 20 of 25