This group is locked. No changes can be made to the group while it is locked.
Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #7
Our next (closing?) meeting will take place on Monday. It will be devoted to a final review of the roadmap slides.
I have redrafted the “motivations” section in the roadmap slides. I hope that I have not forgotten or misinterpreted any of the previous ideas. Please have a look.
I wish you a nice weekend in the meantime.
De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...>
De la part de Lucian Balea via lists.lfenergy.org
Thank you for your participation to the meeting yesterday. These are the minutes.
1) Welcoming new members to the design team: Ali Jafferi (SE), Peter Smith (GE), Tony Milne (Advantech)
2) Review of the roadmap slides (updated version online):
3) Review and update of contributions:
4) Tony presented previous works at Advantech about virtualization platforms for substations.
It was emphasized that some features provided by hardware could play an important role for real time performance (e.g. cache allocation technology).
5) The next meeting will be devoted to a final review of the slides. It will be planned beginning of June (Lucian to send a doodle).
6) The name of the project has not been chosen yet. However, it should be done by next meeting.
Please feel free to comment. Thanks.
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."