Re: Kick-off LFE DigiSub - Design Team 2 (virtualization)
Thanks for your active participation yesterday.
This is a wrap-up of our discussions and some follow-up actions. Please amend if needed.
1) This is the link to the shared folder: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA
I have created a subfolder named “Working documents for next meeting” to gather contributions.
2) Amendments to the roadmap slides discussed during the meeting (see modifications in green in the subfolder mentioned above – also attached for convenience) :
3) TODO list for next meeting:
De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...>
De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
First, I wish you all the best for 2020!
In anticipation of our kick-off call tomorrow we have prepared some initial material and put it in the shared folder:
Please let me know in case you encounter any difficulty accessing this.
You can also add your contributions into the folder or comments into the proposed slides.
From now on we can also start using the group mailing list for our communications.
I look forward to initiating the works tomorrow.
De : BALEA Lucian <lucian.balea@...>
I am writing you to kick-off the Design Team #2 on the “virtualization of automation and protection applications”.
The purpose of our group will be to build a common roadmap and to identify contributions prior to the inception of an open source project. However, at this stage there is no commitment to participate to the future project by participating to the Design Team.
We have a great group of people and I look forward to starting the collaboration.
I am attaching some introductory material from previous presentations so everyone has the same background information.
A few things to start:
1) In order to find the most convenient date for the 3 first meetings, please fill the following polls before the end of this week:
2) I am setting up a OneDrive shared folder for our team. You will receive an automatic invitation with a link to the folder.
Please feel free to use this folder in order to share documents with the group. Let me know if you encounter any difficulty to access it.
3) You will also receive an invitation to join a group mailing list. I am setting this in order to avoid that someone is left behind in our email conversations. As soon as everybody signs in we will start using it.
4) Christian, Aurelien and I will prepare a set of input slides for the first meeting. If you also have input that you would like to share with the group already, please feel free to do so as well.
Please come back to me in case you have any question or suggestion.
I would like to thank you in advance for your active participation!
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."