Re: DigiSub DT2 (virtualization) - Meeting #6
Please fill in the following poll to schedule our next meeting :
De : digital-substation-virt@... <digital-substation-virt@...>
De la part de Lucian Balea via lists.lfenergy.org
Thanks for your participation to the meeting on Friday. I am sending you the minutes and TODOs (in green below).
Minutes of the meeting:
1) We welcomed Jean-Baptiste Flamant from Smile who joined the group.
2) We discussed about CIP and Yocto and concluded the following:
· Yocto provides a reference set of tools to build Linux distributions for embedded critical systems
· Two options are identified for the core distribution of the project: building a specific distribution using Yocto tools or reusing the core distribution from CIP (https://www.cip-project.org/) which relies on Yocto è The decision is to start with Yocto for prototyping the MVP and to engage a discussion with CIP in parallel in order to assess the possibility of reusing CIP.
è I have updated the roadmap slides accordingly.
3) Inventory of contributions:
· RTE and Alliander proposed contributions that are summarized in the following table (added to the roadmap document)
· National Grid indicated possibility to contribute to specifications
· WindRiver will provide feedback on possible contributions within one month
4) Next meeting to be scheduled early May.
Based on the outcomes of the meeting, the progress report in now the following (the main pending task is to finalize the inventory of contributions) :
For the next meeting, I propose to focus on :
Please continue adding you contributions directly to the roadmap in the “Working documents for next meeting”: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/EqtmXdzq_g5IjOUqnpeW_OcBSliQdsCu0vytBZ5yDSisaA
Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.
Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 758 917 5891
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+33 7 5678 4048 France
+33 1 7037 9729 France
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 758 917 5891
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS
"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.
This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."