Date   

archive of Design Team's documents

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

For your information, I have copied all the history from our shared folder on an LF Energy drive here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sKDP0nuOLD_S4pSJGG35k6__XF8BHblc?usp=sharing

This will keep record of our works.

Best regards,

Lucian

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Launch of CoMPAS mailing lists

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

CoMPAS mailing lists have been set-up.

 

I encourage you to subscribe to the corresponding lists to stay informed about the project (or to get involved):

 

These lists should now be used for communication instead of this one as we are successfully closing the Design Team.

Thanks!

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: CoMPAS project proposal

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

For your information, this is the proposal to LFE to launch CoMPAS project.

I will keep you informed about the launch of the project and make sure that you will be invited to the mailing lists.

Thanks for your contribution.

Lucian

 

De : BALEA Lucian <lucian.balea@...>
Envoyé : vendredi 24 avril 2020 16:15
À : tac@...
Cc : FOUSSERET Frederic <frederic.fousseret@...>; Vigouroux, Stevan (GE Renewable Energy) <stevan.vigouroux@...>; SYLLA Mohamed <mohamed.sylla@...>
Objet : CoMPAS project proposal

 

Hi!

I hope that everybody is healthy and doing well.

 

I am pleased to send you attached the proposal to launch CoMPAS project under LF Energy umbrella. CoMPAS stands for “Configuration Modules for Power industry Automation Systems”.

This project proposal is based on the works of the LF Energy Design Team on IEC-61850 configuration for the digital substation. This Design Team delivered the initial roadmap for the project (https://github.com/com-pas/contributing/blob/master/ROADMAP.md).

 

I look forward to iterating on the next steps for the launch of this project.

Best regards,

Lucian

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

This is the summary of the minutes of the closing meeting for the design team:

 

1) Project name

The chosen name is CoMPAS (Configuration Modules for Power industry Automation Systems)

 

2) Roadmap finalization (also attached)

The roadmap is finalized after some changes:

  • Update of copyright footers as follows: “© 2019-2020 Alliander, GE, RTE, Schneider Electric, TenneT. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)”
  • Few clarifications and small updates as highlighted in green in the draft roadmap slides of the meeting
  • Agreement that the project should deliver both a production grade software and a reference implementation.

 

3) Project launch

RTE will submit the proposal to LF Energy, stating that:

The project will initially involve RTE and GE.

Other parties that may join the project in the course of 2020 (Alliander, National Grid, Schneider Electric) depending on internal approval for the commitment of resources.

 

The mailing list of the project will be used to continue the interactions with the members of the design team.

 

4) ENTSO-E works on profiling

RTE ant TenneT will contact ENTSO-E to discuss the opportunity for continuing the works under the CoMPAS project umbrella.

 

5) Webinar for the presentation of the outcomes of the design team

We target the second half of May for a 1-hour webinar.

The presentation should be derived from the roadmap slides. Nevertheless it should be educational and expert information should be moved to backup slides.

We will iterate by email to prepare the slides.

 

 

I would like to thank everyone for the constructive and active participation to the design team. We reached a great milestone and I look forward to continuing the collaboration.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 

De : digital-substation-conf@... <digital-substation-conf@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via lists.lfenergy.org
Envoyé : jeudi 16 avril 2020 12:49
À : digital-substation-conf@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-conf] LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7

 

Hi!

 

Our next meeting is scheduled on Friday.

The main goal will be to have a last review and finalization of the roadmap slides:

  • Please review and add you final comments.
  • Please confirm that I can add your company name to the copyright footers (so far I have confirmation from Alliander and RTE).
  • Need to finalize “Priorities at the launch of the project for the development of a Minimum Viable Product”. I have feedback that contributions to the testing and mapping blocks would occur Q3 in the best case. To be confirmed.

 

We will also discuss the webinar to present the roadmap. It will probably occur during the second half of May.

 

Thanks.

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-conf@... <digital-substation-conf@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : lundi 23 mars 2020 23:20
À : digital-substation-conf@...
Cc : digital-substation-conf@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-conf] LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7

 

Hi!

 

I am sending you below the minutes of our last call (actions in green).

 

1) Project name and branding

There is consensus that the project’s branding should be different from the other “digisub” project on virtualization.

Additionally the name should not make a strong reference to the digital substation since the use cases might be expanded in the future to other parts of the industry (e.g. automation at power generation or consumption level).

 

@All: if you have proposals for the name of the project please send them to the mailing list by the end of this week.

 

2) Update of priorities and contributions

Alliander confirms interest in contributing to the testing and mapping blocks. Internal decision is expected in the course of April. In case of green light these two blocks will be added to the initial roadmap of the project. SE also indicates interest in these topics.

 

@Lucian: to follow up with Alliander and SE on possible contributions

@Lucian: discuss with NG on how it would work with subcontractors

 

3) Technical Charter template

A few points have been clarified during the meeting (LF Projects Manager, Series Manager, choice of Developer Certificate of Origin mechanism, choice of Apache 2.0 license).

The template will be updated with the name of the project and its scope to be extracted from the Roadmap document.

 

4) Updates to System architecture and technology

Only minor updates.

Open questions to be answered after the launch of the project have been moved into the notes section of the corresponding slides.

 

5) Process and priorities to reach a Minimum Viable Product

The last section has been updated to include the process proposal from Frederic and the priorities resulting from the inquiry.

 

6) Update the copyright footers

@All: please confirm that you would like having your company listed in the copyright footer, such as:

© 2019-2020 Alliander, …, RTE, …
licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

I see this as a collective work but if some may not be ready to be associated to the initiative that’s fine as well.

 

7) Next meeting / last review of the roadmap slides

It would be the last meeting of the Design Team before the launch of the project.

The main purpose will be to have a last review of the roadmap slides.

 

@Lucian: send a doodle to schedule the meeting around mid-April

@All: review the slides and send remarks by email

 

8) Dissemination

The group adheres to the idea of planning a webinar end of April or early May in order to present the outcome of the design team.

@Lucian: contact LFE to plan the webinar

 

The link to the working document folder has not changed: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Vigouroux, Stevan (GE Renewable Energy); Passelergue, Jean-Christophe (GE Renewable Energy); Daniel Lazaro; MAMODALY Sabera; FOUSSERET Frederic; LEITLOFF Volker; Camille BLOCH; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Meer van Houtum, Peter van der; Dawidczak, Henry; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy)
Objet : LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7
Date : vendredi 20 mars 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

Our next meeting is scheduled on Friday.

The main goal will be to have a last review and finalization of the roadmap slides:

  • Please review and add you final comments.
  • Please confirm that I can add your company name to the copyright footers (so far I have confirmation from Alliander and RTE).
  • Need to finalize “Priorities at the launch of the project for the development of a Minimum Viable Product”. I have feedback that contributions to the testing and mapping blocks would occur Q3 in the best case. To be confirmed.

 

We will also discuss the webinar to present the roadmap. It will probably occur during the second half of May.

 

Thanks.

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-conf@... <digital-substation-conf@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : lundi 23 mars 2020 23:20
À : digital-substation-conf@...
Cc : digital-substation-conf@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-conf] LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7

 

Hi!

 

I am sending you below the minutes of our last call (actions in green).

 

1) Project name and branding

There is consensus that the project’s branding should be different from the other “digisub” project on virtualization.

Additionally the name should not make a strong reference to the digital substation since the use cases might be expanded in the future to other parts of the industry (e.g. automation at power generation or consumption level).

 

@All: if you have proposals for the name of the project please send them to the mailing list by the end of this week.

 

2) Update of priorities and contributions

Alliander confirms interest in contributing to the testing and mapping blocks. Internal decision is expected in the course of April. In case of green light these two blocks will be added to the initial roadmap of the project. SE also indicates interest in these topics.

 

@Lucian: to follow up with Alliander and SE on possible contributions

@Lucian: discuss with NG on how it would work with subcontractors

 

3) Technical Charter template

A few points have been clarified during the meeting (LF Projects Manager, Series Manager, choice of Developer Certificate of Origin mechanism, choice of Apache 2.0 license).

The template will be updated with the name of the project and its scope to be extracted from the Roadmap document.

 

4) Updates to System architecture and technology

Only minor updates.

Open questions to be answered after the launch of the project have been moved into the notes section of the corresponding slides.

 

5) Process and priorities to reach a Minimum Viable Product

The last section has been updated to include the process proposal from Frederic and the priorities resulting from the inquiry.

 

6) Update the copyright footers

@All: please confirm that you would like having your company listed in the copyright footer, such as:

© 2019-2020 Alliander, …, RTE, …
licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

I see this as a collective work but if some may not be ready to be associated to the initiative that’s fine as well.

 

7) Next meeting / last review of the roadmap slides

It would be the last meeting of the Design Team before the launch of the project.

The main purpose will be to have a last review of the roadmap slides.

 

@Lucian: send a doodle to schedule the meeting around mid-April

@All: review the slides and send remarks by email

 

8) Dissemination

The group adheres to the idea of planning a webinar end of April or early May in order to present the outcome of the design team.

@Lucian: contact LFE to plan the webinar

 

The link to the working document folder has not changed: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Vigouroux, Stevan (GE Renewable Energy); Passelergue, Jean-Christophe (GE Renewable Energy); Daniel Lazaro; MAMODALY Sabera; FOUSSERET Frederic; LEITLOFF Volker; Camille BLOCH; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Meer van Houtum, Peter van der; Dawidczak, Henry; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy)
Objet : LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7
Date : vendredi 20 mars 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Short list for DT1 project name

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

Thanks for your proposals.

 

I will propose the following short list to LFE. I have retained acronyms proposals that do not refer specifically to the digital substation and whose meaning may be connected to the principles of the project.

 

PACT: inspired by Sander’s proposals and meaning “Power Automation Configuration Tools”

ACCORD: from Sabera and meaning “Automation and Control Configuration via Open and collaboRative Development”

ACCOrD: alternative acronym meaning being ”Automation & Control Configuration and Orchestration Deck”

CoMPAS: “Configuration Modules for Power Automation Systems”

 

Best regards,

Lucian



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF energy digisub names

frederic.fousseret@...
 

Hi everyone,

To complete Sabera, and Sanders’s propositions, these are mine:

LF energy digisub DT1

  • EDISON: Electricity DIgital Substation Open Network

  • EPSILON: Electric Power System’s Interoperability Led by Open Network

 

Best regards,

Frédéric


Re: LF energy digisub names

MAMODALY Sabera
 

Hi everyone,

 

Thanks Sander for your suggestions ! Here are mine.

 

My favorite names are ACCORD (for configuration project) and VISION (for virtualisation project).

Indeed configuration tools aim at making all devices in accord and virtualisation tools aim at developing a new vision of automation and control system.

 

LF energy digisub DT1

1/ ACCORD : Automation and Control Configuration via Open and collaboRative Development

 

1/ CAPTAIN : Configuration of Automation in Power system To Achieve INteroperability

 

2/ CAPSULE : ConfigurAtion  for Power System aUtomation and controL Environment

 

3/ OCEAN : Open Configuration for Energy AutomatioN

Nota bene : http://www.iotocean.org/about/ - OCEAN – (Open Alliance for IOT standards) already exists in open source ecosystem.

 

4/ OCEANIC : Open Configuration for Energy AutomatioN and Interoperability Concerns

 

5/ OSCARS : Open Source Configuration for Automation Related to power System

 

 

LF energy digisub DT2:

1/ VISION : VIrtualization for power System AutomatION


2/ VENOM : Virtualization for ENergy autOMation

 

 

Best regards,

 

Sabera

 

 

De : digital-substation-conf@... [mailto:digital-substation-conf@...] De la part de Sander via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : vendredi 27 mars 2020 17:32
À : digital-substation-conf@...
Cc : digital-substation-conf@...
Objet : [digital-substation-conf] LF energy digisub names

 

Hi LF energy digisubmembers,

 

Here some name suggestions for the LF energy digisub projects.

LF energy digisub DT1:

·       Power system automation configuration (PSAC)

·       Automated config tool (ACT)

·       Digisub configuration automation

·       Digisub configuration environment

 

 

LF energy digisub DT2:

·       Power system automation virtualisation platform (PSAV)

·       Automation virtualisation (aVirt)

·       Realtime powser system automation platform

·       Power automation virtulalisation (paVirt)

·       Powvir (power system virtualisation)

 

 

 

Kind regards,

Sander Jansen

Data Architect |  Alliander IT Data & Insight

E    sander.jansen@...

Alliander N.V.  .  Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland  .  Locationcode: 2PB2100
  .  Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem  .  KvK 09104351 Arnhem  .  www.alliander.com

 

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments, is personal and confidential. If this message is not intended for you, please inform the sender by return and destroy the message. Please do not use or copy the content of this e-mail, including any attachments, or send it to third parties.

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


LF energy digisub names

Sander <sander.jansen@...>
 

Hi LF energy digisubmembers,

 

Here some name suggestions for the LF energy digisub projects.

LF energy digisub DT1:

·         Power system automation configuration (PSAC)

·         Automated config tool (ACT)

·         Digisub configuration automation

·         Digisub configuration environment

 

 

LF energy digisub DT2:

·         Power system automation virtualisation platform (PSAV)

·         Automation virtualisation (aVirt)

·         Realtime powser system automation platform

·         Power automation virtulalisation (paVirt)

·         Powvir (power system virtualisation)

 

 

 

Kind regards,

Sander Jansen

Data Architect |  Alliander IT Data & Insight

E    sander.jansen@...

Alliander N.V.  .  Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland  .  Locationcode: 2PB2100
  .  Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem  .  KvK 09104351 Arnhem  .  www.alliander.com

 

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments, is personal and confidential. If this message is not intended for you, please inform the sender by return and destroy the message. Please do not use or copy the content of this e-mail, including any attachments, or send it to third parties.

 


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

In order to schedule the next (last) meeting of the DT1 mid of April, could you please indicate your availabilities here:

https://doodle.com/poll/3ptayyws6a5va5ct

Thanks!

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-conf@... <digital-substation-conf@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : lundi 23 mars 2020 23:20
À : digital-substation-conf@...
Cc : digital-substation-conf@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-conf] LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7

 

Hi!

 

I am sending you below the minutes of our last call (actions in green).

 

1) Project name and branding

There is consensus that the project’s branding should be different from the other “digisub” project on virtualization.

Additionally the name should not make a strong reference to the digital substation since the use cases might be expanded in the future to other parts of the industry (e.g. automation at power generation or consumption level).

 

@All: if you have proposals for the name of the project please send them to the mailing list by the end of this week.

 

2) Update of priorities and contributions

Alliander confirms interest in contributing to the testing and mapping blocks. Internal decision is expected in the course of April. In case of green light these two blocks will be added to the initial roadmap of the project. SE also indicates interest in these topics.

 

@Lucian: to follow up with Alliander and SE on possible contributions

@Lucian: discuss with NG on how it would work with subcontractors

 

3) Technical Charter template

A few points have been clarified during the meeting (LF Projects Manager, Series Manager, choice of Developer Certificate of Origin mechanism, choice of Apache 2.0 license).

The template will be updated with the name of the project and its scope to be extracted from the Roadmap document.

 

4) Updates to System architecture and technology

Only minor updates.

Open questions to be answered after the launch of the project have been moved into the notes section of the corresponding slides.

 

5) Process and priorities to reach a Minimum Viable Product

The last section has been updated to include the process proposal from Frederic and the priorities resulting from the inquiry.

 

6) Update the copyright footers

@All: please confirm that you would like having your company listed in the copyright footer, such as:

© 2019-2020 Alliander, …, RTE, …
licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

I see this as a collective work but if some may not be ready to be associated to the initiative that’s fine as well.

 

7) Next meeting / last review of the roadmap slides

It would be the last meeting of the Design Team before the launch of the project.

The main purpose will be to have a last review of the roadmap slides.

 

@Lucian: send a doodle to schedule the meeting around mid-April

@All: review the slides and send remarks by email

 

8) Dissemination

The group adheres to the idea of planning a webinar end of April or early May in order to present the outcome of the design team.

@Lucian: contact LFE to plan the webinar

 

The link to the working document folder has not changed: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Vigouroux, Stevan (GE Renewable Energy); Passelergue, Jean-Christophe (GE Renewable Energy); Daniel Lazaro; MAMODALY Sabera; FOUSSERET Frederic; LEITLOFF Volker; Camille BLOCH; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Meer van Houtum, Peter van der; Dawidczak, Henry; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy)
Objet : LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7
Date : vendredi 20 mars 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

I am sending you below the minutes of our last call (actions in green).

 

1) Project name and branding

There is consensus that the project’s branding should be different from the other “digisub” project on virtualization.

Additionally the name should not make a strong reference to the digital substation since the use cases might be expanded in the future to other parts of the industry (e.g. automation at power generation or consumption level).

 

@All: if you have proposals for the name of the project please send them to the mailing list by the end of this week.

 

2) Update of priorities and contributions

Alliander confirms interest in contributing to the testing and mapping blocks. Internal decision is expected in the course of April. In case of green light these two blocks will be added to the initial roadmap of the project. SE also indicates interest in these topics.

 

@Lucian: to follow up with Alliander and SE on possible contributions

@Lucian: discuss with NG on how it would work with subcontractors

 

3) Technical Charter template

A few points have been clarified during the meeting (LF Projects Manager, Series Manager, choice of Developer Certificate of Origin mechanism, choice of Apache 2.0 license).

The template will be updated with the name of the project and its scope to be extracted from the Roadmap document.

 

4) Updates to System architecture and technology

Only minor updates.

Open questions to be answered after the launch of the project have been moved into the notes section of the corresponding slides.

 

5) Process and priorities to reach a Minimum Viable Product

The last section has been updated to include the process proposal from Frederic and the priorities resulting from the inquiry.

 

6) Update the copyright footers

@All: please confirm that you would like having your company listed in the copyright footer, such as:

© 2019-2020 Alliander, …, RTE, …
licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

I see this as a collective work but if some may not be ready to be associated to the initiative that’s fine as well.

 

7) Next meeting / last review of the roadmap slides

It would be the last meeting of the Design Team before the launch of the project.

The main purpose will be to have a last review of the roadmap slides.

 

@Lucian: send a doodle to schedule the meeting around mid-April

@All: review the slides and send remarks by email

 

8) Dissemination

The group adheres to the idea of planning a webinar end of April or early May in order to present the outcome of the design team.

@Lucian: contact LFE to plan the webinar

 

The link to the working document folder has not changed: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Vigouroux, Stevan (GE Renewable Energy); Passelergue, Jean-Christophe (GE Renewable Energy); Daniel Lazaro; MAMODALY Sabera; FOUSSERET Frederic; LEITLOFF Volker; Camille BLOCH; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Meer van Houtum, Peter van der; Dawidczak, Henry; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy)
Objet : LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #7
Date : vendredi 20 mars 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #6

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

I hope that you are doing well.

 

Our next call is scheduled today. I would like to remind the TODOs:

  • Alliander, Schneider Electric, All: update priorities and contributions
  • All: review Technical Charter Attached
  • All: update System architecture and technology stack if need be
  • GE and RTE: start planning milestones for System Specification and Configuration and overall architecture.

 

The proposed agenda for the meeting is the following:

  • Review priority and contribution updates
  • Discuss any question regarding the Technical Charter template (attached)
  • Review updates to System architecture and technology stack if any
  • Initiate the discussion on milestones for the MVP based on priorities and contributions.
  • Update the copyright footers of the Roadmap document

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-conf@... <digital-substation-conf@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : lundi 9 mars 2020 10:09
À : digital-substation-conf@...
Cc : digital-substation-conf@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-conf] LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #6

 

Hi!

 

Thanks again for your participation and contribution to last meeting. I am sending you the minutes:

 

  • We discussed the priority ranking and contributions proposed by GE, SE, NG and RTE. The worksheet has been updated with the clarifications made during the call. To date the status is the following:
    • Convergent interest from RTE and GE in System Specification and System Configuration blocks and in overall architecture, with firm (or almost-firm) contributions from the start.
    • Interest from National Grid in the same topic but it is needed to clarify how contributions could delivered by supplier/consultant. Contribution is still subject to internal approval which may not be achieved by end of April or early May but later this year.
    • Interest from Schneider Electric in System Specification (in connection with Profiling), Testing (generation of automatic tests and comparison of configurations) and IEC61850-CIM mapping. Contribution is still subject to internal approval and SE may revise priorities by next meeting.
    • Alliander will bring input by next meeting.

 

  • It appears that the project could be launched end of April / beginning of May with sub-bullet 1 above and could be enlarged once other contributions are confirmed.

 

  • I am attaching the template of the Technical Charter that could apply to the project. It describes the technical governance.

 

  • Regarding the roadmap document:
    • The functional scope seems now finalized (it could be updated later after the launch of the project)
    • System architecture and technology stack has been updated.

 

 

The proposed agenda for next meeting is the following:

  • Review priority and contribution updates
  • Discuss any question regarding the Technical Charter template (attached)
  • Review updates to System architecture and technology stack if any
  • Initiate the discussion on milestones for the MVP based on priorities and contributions.
  • Update the copyright footers of the Roadmap document

 

TODOs for next meeting are:

  • Alliander, Schneider Electric, All: update priorities and contributions
  • All: review Technical Charter Attached
  • All: update System architecture and technology stack if need be
  • GE and RTE: start planning milestones for System Specification and Configuration and overall architecture.

 

I remind the link to the working document folder: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Vigouroux, Stevan (GE Renewable Energy); Passelergue, Jean-Christophe (GE Renewable Energy); Daniel Lazaro; MAMODALY Sabera; FOUSSERET Frederic; LEITLOFF Volker; Camille BLOCH; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Meer van Houtum, Peter van der; Dawidczak, Henry; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy)
Cc : navdeep AHUJA
Objet : LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #6
Date : jeudi 5 mars 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #6

Lucian Balea
 

Hi Sander!

 

I’ll try to answer your questions:

 

1) To my knowledge the Executive Director of LF Projects is Jim Zemlin and the Series Manager is Mike Dolan.

In a nutshell, in case of non-compliance issues with the charters, code of conduct, licenses or IP, the case can be escalated to Mike Dolan in order to help finding a solution.

 

Additionally there is one limited liability company created for each project. The main purpose of this setup is to contain potential liabilities of one project within it’s LLC and not to affect other projects.

 

2) LFE prefers to go for Developer Certificate of Origin and not CLA since it is easier to manage. That is the choice made for PowSyBl, OperatorFabric, …

Basically, it means that any contribution will be signed-off like this: “Signed-off-by: Name Surname <name.surname@...>”. By doing so the contributor agrees with the Developer Certificate of Origin (http://developercertificate.org).

 

3) My inclination is not to reuse code from IEC documents but to rewrite it. That way code could be licensed under the Apache 2.0 (like this: https://www.openmuc.org/iec-61850/).

 

Lucian

 

 

De : digital-substation-conf@... <digital-substation-conf@...> De la part de Sander via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : jeudi 12 mars 2020 14:39
À : digital-substation-conf@...
Cc : digital-substation-conf@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-conf] LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #6

 

Hi!

Here are my questions related to the LF energy Template Technical Charter:

1. Who is fulfilling this role currently?

LF Projects Manager

Series Manager

 

2. Do we need to get a system in place to do this? CLAmanager? Or is it ok if we add this to the CONTRIBUTING file?

“All new inbound code contributions must also be accompanied by a Developer Certificate of Origin (http://developercertificate.org) sign-off in the source code system“

 

3. Maybe we can start with the exception of the IEC files?


”The TSC may approve the use of an alternative license or licenses for inbound or outbound contributions on an exception basis. To request an exception, please describe the contribution, the alternative open source license(s), and the justification for using an alternative open source license for the Project. License exceptions must be approved by a two-thirds vote of the entire TSC.”

https://www.iec.ch/dyn/www/f?p=103:227:3476353215425::::FSP_ORG_ID,FSP_LANG_ID:1273,34

We can discuss this in the next meetings.

 

Kind regards,

Sander Jansen

Data Architect |  Alliander IT Data & Insight

E    sander.jansen@...

Alliander N.V.  .  Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland  .  Locationcode: 2PB2100
  .  Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem  .  KvK 09104351 Arnhem  .  www.alliander.com

 

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments, is personal and confidential. If this message is not intended for you, please inform the sender by return and destroy the message. Please do not use or copy the content of this e-mail, including any attachments, or send it to third parties.

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #6

Sander <sander.jansen@...>
 

Hi!

Here are my questions related to the LF energy Template Technical Charter:

1. Who is fulfilling this role currently?

LF Projects Manager

Series Manager

 

2. Do we need to get a system in place to do this? CLAmanager? Or is it ok if we add this to the CONTRIBUTING file?

“All new inbound code contributions must also be accompanied by a Developer Certificate of Origin (http://developercertificate.org) sign-off in the source code system“

 

3. Maybe we can start with the exception of the IEC files?


”The TSC may approve the use of an alternative license or licenses for inbound or outbound contributions on an exception basis. To request an exception, please describe the contribution, the alternative open source license(s), and the justification for using an alternative open source license for the Project. License exceptions must be approved by a two-thirds vote of the entire TSC.”

https://www.iec.ch/dyn/www/f?p=103:227:3476353215425::::FSP_ORG_ID,FSP_LANG_ID:1273,34

We can discuss this in the next meetings.

 

Kind regards,

Sander Jansen

Data Architect |  Alliander IT Data & Insight

E    sander.jansen@...

Alliander N.V.  .  Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland  .  Locationcode: 2PB2100
  .  Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem  .  KvK 09104351 Arnhem  .  www.alliander.com

 

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments, is personal and confidential. If this message is not intended for you, please inform the sender by return and destroy the message. Please do not use or copy the content of this e-mail, including any attachments, or send it to third parties.

 


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #6

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

Thanks again for your participation and contribution to last meeting. I am sending you the minutes:

 

  • We discussed the priority ranking and contributions proposed by GE, SE, NG and RTE. The worksheet has been updated with the clarifications made during the call. To date the status is the following:
    • Convergent interest from RTE and GE in System Specification and System Configuration blocks and in overall architecture, with firm (or almost-firm) contributions from the start.
    • Interest from National Grid in the same topic but it is needed to clarify how contributions could delivered by supplier/consultant. Contribution is still subject to internal approval which may not be achieved by end of April or early May but later this year.
    • Interest from Schneider Electric in System Specification (in connection with Profiling), Testing (generation of automatic tests and comparison of configurations) and IEC61850-CIM mapping. Contribution is still subject to internal approval and SE may revise priorities by next meeting.
    • Alliander will bring input by next meeting.

 

  • It appears that the project could be launched end of April / beginning of May with sub-bullet 1 above and could be enlarged once other contributions are confirmed.

 

  • I am attaching the template of the Technical Charter that could apply to the project. It describes the technical governance.

 

  • Regarding the roadmap document:
    • The functional scope seems now finalized (it could be updated later after the launch of the project)
    • System architecture and technology stack has been updated.

 

 

The proposed agenda for next meeting is the following:

  • Review priority and contribution updates
  • Discuss any question regarding the Technical Charter template (attached)
  • Review updates to System architecture and technology stack if any
  • Initiate the discussion on milestones for the MVP based on priorities and contributions.
  • Update the copyright footers of the Roadmap document

 

TODOs for next meeting are:

  • Alliander, Schneider Electric, All: update priorities and contributions
  • All: review Technical Charter Attached
  • All: update System architecture and technology stack if need be
  • GE and RTE: start planning milestones for System Specification and Configuration and overall architecture.

 

I remind the link to the working document folder: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Vigouroux, Stevan (GE Renewable Energy); Passelergue, Jean-Christophe (GE Renewable Energy); Daniel Lazaro; MAMODALY Sabera; FOUSSERET Frederic; LEITLOFF Volker; Camille BLOCH; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Meer van Houtum, Peter van der; Dawidczak, Henry; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy)
Cc : navdeep AHUJA
Objet : LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #6
Date : jeudi 5 mars 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #5

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

I would like to remind to provide input into the “Prioritization and inventory of contributions” worksheet before our call tomorrow.

I already see that NG has done it. Thanks!

Best regards,

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-conf@... <digital-substation-conf@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : samedi 29 février 2020 17:16
À : digital-substation-conf@...
Cc : digital-substation-conf@...
Objet : Re: [digital-substation-conf] LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #5

 

Hi!

 

Thanks for your participation to the last call on  February 19th. The next call is scheduled on Thursday 5th.

I am sending you the minutes below (please have in mind the TODOs for next meeting highlighted in green below) :

 

  • The “Functional diagram / building blocks” slide was discussed and the main outcome is to move the settings block outside the scope of the project in a first stage. è RTE to update the figure

 

  • The 2 sections on “Context and motivations” and “Functional scope” are finalized with the exception of the update of the diagram.

 

  • A simplified worksheet based on the building blocks is needed to gather views on priorities and contributions. è A new worksheet named “Prioritization and inventory of contributions” has been put in the shared folder. Everyone is requested to provide input by next meeting.

 

  • A first set of principles for the architecture has been drafted (including micro-services, cross-platform, scripting, browser-based interface). è All, please add more requirements to the list if needed

 

The roadmap document has been updated based on the discussions from our last meeting (changes in green).

I remind the link to the working document folder: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

The agenda of the next call would be the following:

  • Discussing priorities and contributions
  • Reviewing input on system architecture and technology stack
  • If there is time left: initiation of the discussion on “Milestones to reach a minimum viable product”

 

Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Vigouroux, Stevan (GE Renewable Energy); Passelergue, Jean-Christophe (GE Renewable Energy); Daniel Lazaro; MAMODALY Sabera; FOUSSERET Frederic; LEITLOFF Volker; Camille BLOCH; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Meer van Houtum, Peter van der; Dawidczak, Henry; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy)
Objet : LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #5
Date : mercredi 19 février 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #5

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

 

Thanks for your participation to the last call on  February 19th. The next call is scheduled on Thursday 5th.

I am sending you the minutes below (please have in mind the TODOs for next meeting highlighted in green below) :

 

  • The “Functional diagram / building blocks” slide was discussed and the main outcome is to move the settings block outside the scope of the project in a first stage. è RTE to update the figure

 

  • The 2 sections on “Context and motivations” and “Functional scope” are finalized with the exception of the update of the diagram.

 

  • A simplified worksheet based on the building blocks is needed to gather views on priorities and contributions. è A new worksheet named “Prioritization and inventory of contributions” has been put in the shared folder. Everyone is requested to provide input by next meeting.

 

  • A first set of principles for the architecture has been drafted (including micro-services, cross-platform, scripting, browser-based interface). è All, please add more requirements to the list if needed

 

The roadmap document has been updated based on the discussions from our last meeting (changes in green).

I remind the link to the working document folder: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

The agenda of the next call would be the following:

  • Discussing priorities and contributions
  • Reviewing input on system architecture and technology stack
  • If there is time left: initiation of the discussion on “Milestones to reach a minimum viable product”

 

Any comment/suggestion regarding the above is welcome.

 

Best regards,

Lucian

 

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : BALEA Lucian
Envoyé : jeudi 3 mars 2005 21:17
À : BALEA Lucian; Vigouroux, Stevan (GE Renewable Energy); Passelergue, Jean-Christophe (GE Renewable Energy); Daniel Lazaro; MAMODALY Sabera; FOUSSERET Frederic; LEITLOFF Volker; Camille BLOCH; akhilesh.chandrakar@...; Dalvi Siddhesh; Meer van Houtum, Peter van der; Dawidczak, Henry; Vijaylal S V; Groningen, Laurent van; Charton, Thomas; Chen, Linwei; Jansen, Sander; Miller, Michael (GE Renewable Energy); Kanabar, Mital (GE Renewable Energy)
Objet : LF Energy DigiSub DT1 (configuration) - Meeting #5
Date : mercredi 19 février 2020 16:30-18:00 (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris.
Où : https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Lucian Balea is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7589175891

 

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

 

One tap mobile

+33756784048,,7589175891# France

+33170379729,,7589175891# France

 

Dial by your location

        +33 7 5678 4048 France

        +33 1 7037 9729 France

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 758 917 5891

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad9SYB8UxS

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1

frederic.fousseret@...
 

Dear All,

I updated the PowerPoint file with a new slide (p11) which represents a functional diagram identifying the main potential building blocks.
I also added a new version of the Excel file with the services. In this new version, I added a new column to identify the service membership blocks.
Do not hesitate to read it and add your comments.
Best regards,
Frédéric


Re: LF Energy DigiSub DT1

Lucian Balea
 

Hi!

I would like to remind to fill in the doodles if not already done.

Thanks!

Lucian

 

De : digital-substation-conf@... <digital-substation-conf@...> De la part de Lucian Balea via Lists.Lfenergy.Org
Envoyé : jeudi 30 janvier 2020 11:09
À : digital-substation-conf@...
Cc : digital-substation-conf@...
Objet : [digital-substation-conf] LF Energy DigiSub DT1

 

Dear All,

 

Apologies for the long radio silence. 2020 started with too many open source activities (which I would not complain about)!

 

First we need to schedule the next meetings. Could you please indicate your availabilities in the following polls:

 

The roadmap document has been updated based on the discussions from our last meeting (changes in green).

I remind the link to the working document folder: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

My feeling regarding the progress is the following:

  • I have organized the slides in sections (context and motivations, functional scope, high level principles, system architecture and technological stack, milestones for an MVP) è please let me know if this plan is fine for you.
  • The “context and motivation” section seems in pretty good shape è Please add any remaining comment you may have. Otherwise I would consider this section as fine for the time being.
  • There is already a good list of functional blocks to be considered. I think that we need to draw a figure illustrating how those building blocs articulate (gathering into one figure the illustrations from OSMOSE, IEC 62361-102 and RTE) è We could propose something for the next meeting.

 

As an agenda for the next meeting (#5), I propose mainly 3 topics:

  • Finalizing the functional diagram / building blocs
  • Defining a template listing the building blocks and aiming at identifying where each of us would propose contributions (similar to the excel table initially proposed by RTE but a bit more aggregated). We would define the template during meeting #5 in order to collect individual views and discuss them at meeting #6. This input will be needed for outlining the MVP.
  • If there is time left, gathering first input on system architecture and technological stack (which could be continued at meeting #6).

 

Please feel free to comment or propose.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."


LF Energy DigiSub DT1

Lucian Balea
 

Dear All,

 

Apologies for the long radio silence. 2020 started with too many open source activities (which I would not complain about)!

 

First we need to schedule the next meetings. Could you please indicate your availabilities in the following polls:

 

The roadmap document has been updated based on the discussions from our last meeting (changes in green).

I remind the link to the working document folder: https://rtefrance-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/lucian_balea_rte-france_com/Ek4-schYJ4xMu5v51rM2b5ABFYHEnb5eJaU7ocVV6hNlKg

 

My feeling regarding the progress is the following:

  • I have organized the slides in sections (context and motivations, functional scope, high level principles, system architecture and technological stack, milestones for an MVP) è please let me know if this plan is fine for you.
  • The “context and motivation” section seems in pretty good shape è Please add any remaining comment you may have. Otherwise I would consider this section as fine for the time being.
  • There is already a good list of functional blocks to be considered. I think that we need to draw a figure illustrating how those building blocs articulate (gathering into one figure the illustrations from OSMOSE, IEC 62361-102 and RTE) è We could propose something for the next meeting.

 

As an agenda for the next meeting (#5), I propose mainly 3 topics:

  • Finalizing the functional diagram / building blocs
  • Defining a template listing the building blocks and aiming at identifying where each of us would propose contributions (similar to the excel table initially proposed by RTE but a bit more aggregated). We would define the template during meeting #5 in order to collect individual views and discuss them at meeting #6. This input will be needed for outlining the MVP.
  • If there is time left, gathering first input on system architecture and technological stack (which could be continued at meeting #6).

 

Please feel free to comment or propose.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Lucian

 

 



"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."

1 - 20 of 20