LF Energy DBoM Energy SIG firstname.lastname@example.orgSupply chain issues impact the safety, reliability, and security of energy systems. Continuing trends such as IoT, OT/IT convergence, distributed generation, demand response, and others will increase the complexity and criticality of energy supply chains. The purpose of this SIG is to foster supply chain solutions which address the current, emerging, and future challenges associated with these energy supply chains.
The LF Digital Bill of Materials (DBoM) Consortium has been developing attestation sharing infrastructure and investigating the application of DBoM Channels between energy supply chain participants and stakeholders. The Supply Chain SIG will identify use cases for DBoM Channels, Software Bill of Materials (SBOM), and other attestation data in the supply chains of LFE members and associated parties. Proofs of Concepts will be developed for the purpose of determining whether and how DBoM Channels and attestation data provide benefits in this situations.
- 38 Members
- 46 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.