Date

Event: RESCHEDULED || CDSC Power Systems Data WG meeting ( weekly for February 2022 ) - 02/16/2022 #cal-reminder

cdsc-power-system-data-wg@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: RESCHEDULED || CDSC Power Systems Data WG meeting ( weekly for February 2022 )

When:
02/16/2022
8:30am to 10:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91646524338

View Event

This ONE TIME meeting time is being changed (again) to accommodate cross-over with Energy Tag working groups. Apologies for the confusion. Meeting of the CDSC Power Systems Data WG for the month of February 2022. Meeting agenda and materials to be distributed prior to this meeting.

Please confirm this meeting is valid at https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/cdsc-power-system-data-wg/calendar

Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/91646524338 Meeting ID: 916 4652 4338 One tap mobile +12532158782,,91646524338# US (Tacoma) +13017158592,,91646524338# US (Washington DC) Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) 855 880 1246 US Toll-free 877 369 0926 US Toll-free +1 204 272 7920 Canada +1 438 809 7799 Canada +1 587 328 1099 Canada +1 647 374 4685 Canada +1 647 558 0588 Canada +1 778 907 2071 Canada 855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free Meeting ID: 916 4652 4338 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ade39N9akQ

[...]

Re: CIM CGMES and ENTSOE real-time electricity data

Hallie Cramer

Hi Markus,

That sounds good to me!

Thanks,
Hallie

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 1:26 AM Mirz, Markus <markus.mirz@...> wrote:

Hi Hallie,

Yes, I think that you can track these links as well if the number of tags is not too large, but of course this visual representation does not scale well.

It might be good in the beginning to discuss and set our direction.

At some point we will need to switch to something different, e.g. table based, as you suggested.

On Wednesday, we have our next power system data WG meeting. My proposal would be to invite all members to contribute to this mind map…

After a first round of populating the map, we have an initial version of the landscape and can decide the next step.

This map could also help in identifying the columns that we require in the table sheet eventually.

Do you think this is a good way forward?

Cheers

Markus

Wednesday, February 16, 2022
8:30am to 10:00am
[...]

Event: CDSC Power Systems Data WG meeting ( weekly for February 2022 ) - Wednesday, February 16, 2022 #cal-invite

Wednesday, February 16, 2022
10:00am to 11:30am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91646524338

View Event

Weekly meeting of the CDSC Power Systems Data WG for the month of February 2022. Meeting agenda and materials to be distributed prior to this meeting.

Please confirm this meeting is valid at https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/cdsc-power-system-data-wg/calendar

Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/91646524338 Meeting ID: 916 4652 4338 One tap mobile +12532158782,,91646524338# US (Tacoma) +13017158592,,91646524338# US (Washington DC) Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) 855 880 1246 US Toll-free 877 369 0926 US Toll-free +1 204 272 7920 Canada +1 438 809 7799 Canada +1 587 328 1099 Canada +1 647 374 4685 Canada +1 647 558 0588 Canada +1 778 907 2071 Canada 855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free Meeting ID: 916 4652 4338 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ade39N9akQ

Re: Cancelled Event: CDSC Power Systems Data WG meeting ( weekly for February 2022 ) - Thursday, February 10, 2022 #cal-cancelled

Shuli Goodman

Hi all - the Maintainers - Bob Currie and Markus Mirz are working in the background to get us organized. We are canceling this weeks meeting - please remove the 10th from your calendar. I will be extending the 17th meeting to the 16th and making 90 minutes. Apologies for the shifting sands. We will get stabilized and move forward well organized!

Shuli

l. shuli rose goodman phd.
executive director, LF Energy
a Linux Foundation project
twitter: @LFE_Foundation
linkedin.com/in/shuligoodman
c: +1.415.722.9688
v: +1.707.874.3231
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Feb 7, 2022, at 9:28 AM, cdsc-power-system-data-wg@... Calendar <noreply@...> wrote:

Cancelled: CDSC Power Systems Data WG meeting ( weekly for February 2022 )

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, February 10, 2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91646524338

[...]

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>

Thursday, February 10, 2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91646524338

[...]

Update on CDSC formation and activities

John Mertic

CDSC community and interested parties,

I want to provide an update on the activities of the CDSC. In the past week, we've had kickoff meetings for both working groups ( Customer Data and Power Systems Data ), along with the Strategy Committee. Each group is well underway and starting to collaborate on their initial deliverables.

If you haven't already done so, please subscribe to the various mailing lists to stay up to date on the activities and have the invites for meetings...

In addition, join the LFE Slack ( https://slack.lfenergy.org ) and join the relevant #cdsc channels to participate in conversation there.

A few additional housekeeping notes:

- Participation in the Strategy Committee is open to all in the community, but voting is restricted to a vote for each LF Energy Strategic or General member in good standing. As mentioned during the kickoff call, this group will be at the center of insuring alignment across stakeholders both inside the CDSC as well as with other regulatory and standards bodies and likely one you would want to participate in if it is in your organization's interests.
- The kickoff CDSC TSC meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, February 23, 2022, at 7:00 am US Pacific Time has been rescheduled to start at 9:00 am US Pacific Time due to a conflict with the LF Energy Member meeting. Future meetings will occur at the previous time, pending agreement from the TSC meeting participants.

Further communication on CDSC activities will occur on the mailing lists referred to above; if you have questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
Academy Software Foundation, LF Energy, Magma, Open Mainframe Project, and SODA
Schedule a meeting with me at https://meetings.hubspot.com/jmertic

Upcoming Events #cal-summary

cdsc-power-system-data-wg@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <cdsc-power-system-data-wg@...>

CDSC Power System Data WG Upcoming Events

CDSC Power Systems Data WG meeting ( weekly for February 2022 )

When:
Thursday, February 10, 2022, 10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91646524338

Details:

[...]

Thursday, February 17, 2022, 10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91646524338

Details:

[...]

Thursday, February 24, 2022, 10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91646524338

Details:

Mirz, Markus <markus.mirz@...>

https://transparency.entsoe.eu/content/static_content/Static%20content/web%20api/Guide.html

The data is structured according to iec62325.351:tc57wg16.

IEC 62325 is based on CIM (IEC 61970) and developed by the same technical committee.

The CIM IEC core model describes everything that you need to run a power flow.

That means that (among many other things) it lets you define nodes and branches of the network as well as their characteristics (e.g. active and reactive power in/output and line impedance).

It seems to me that bringing these things together might not be that difficult after all 😊

Cheers

Markus

Updated Event: WG2 Bi-Weekly Meeting #cal-invite

cdsc-power-system-data-wg@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <noreply@...>

WG2 Bi-Weekly Meeting

When:
Thursday, February 3, 2022
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Thursday, through Wednesday, 2 February 2022

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/91646524338

Organizer: Shuli sgoodman@... +1.415.722.9688

View Event

Set as every other week. This can change as the group determines it's cadence.

Topic: WG2
Time: Dec 31, 1979 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91646524338 Meeting ID: 916 4652 4338 One tap mobile +12532158782,,91646524338# US (Tacoma) +13017158592,,91646524338# US (Washington DC) Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) 855 880 1246 US Toll-free 877 369 0926 US Toll-free +1 204 272 7920 Canada +1 438 809 7799 Canada +1 587 328 1099 Canada +1 647 374 4685 Canada +1 647 558 0588 Canada +1 778 907 2071 Canada 855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free Meeting ID: 916 4652 4338 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ade39N9akQ

Event: CDSC Power Systems Data WG meeting ( weekly for February 2022 ) #cal-invite

Thursday, February 3, 2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York
Repeats: Weekly on Thursday, through Monday, 28 February 2022

[...]

81 - 100 of 114