Date

Cancelled Event: Community Call CoMPAS #cal-cancelled

CoMPAS@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Community Call CoMPAS

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Monday, 9 November 2020
3:30pm to 4:30pm
(UTC+01:00) Europe/Amsterdam
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Monday, through Sunday, 24 January 2021

Where:
Teams Meeting

Organizer: Rob Tjalma rob.tjalma@...

We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

If you wish to participate, please join the #community-calls channel of our LF Energy Slack (lfenergy.slack.com) shortly before each call to receive an invitation link.

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

Community Call CoMPAS

Rob Tjalma

We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

The agenda will be published on the wiki: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/CoMPAS+Community+Calls

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)

+31 20 708 1363,,421572194#   Netherlands, Amsterdam

Id voor telefonische vergadering: 421 572 194#

Cancelled Event: Community Call CoMPAS - Monday, 9 November 2020 #cal-cancelled

CoMPAS@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Community Call CoMPAS

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Monday, 9 November 2020
3:30pm to 4:30pm
(UTC+01:00) Europe/Amsterdam

Where:
Teams Meeting

Organizer: Rob Tjalma rob.tjalma@...

We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

If you wish to participate, please join the #community-calls channel of our LF Energy Slack (lfenergy.slack.com) shortly before each call to receive an invitation link.

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

Re: Community Call CoMPAS - Mon, 11/09/2020 3:30pm-4:30pm #cal-reminder

Gianluca

Apologies but I will also not make it today.

Best regard

Gianluca Dianese
email dianese@...
cell    +49 170 5539077
Skype Gianluca Dianese

On 9. Nov 2020, at 12:07, SYLLA Mohamed <mohamed.sylla@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry guys,  I won't be available today.

Kind regards
Mohamed SYLLA

When: Monday, 9 November 2020, 3:30pm to 4:30pm, (GMT+01:00) Europe/Amsterdam
Where:Teams Meeting
Organizer: Rob Tjalma rob.tjalma@...
We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

If you wish to participate, please join the #community-calls channel of our LF Energy Slack (lfenergy.slack.com) shortly before each call to receive an invitation link.

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."

Re: Community Call CoMPAS - Mon, 11/09/2020 3:30pm-4:30pm #cal-reminder

SYLLA Mohamed

Hi all,

Sorry guys,  I won't be available today.

Kind regards

Mohamed SYLLA

When: Monday, 9 November 2020, 3:30pm to 4:30pm, (GMT+01:00) Europe/Amsterdam

Where:Teams Meeting

View Event

CoMPAS@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <CoMPAS@...>

Reminder: Community Call CoMPAS

When: Monday, 9 November 2020, 3:30pm to 4:30pm, (GMT+01:00) Europe/Amsterdam

Where:Teams Meeting

View Event

Organizer: Rob Tjalma rob.tjalma@...

We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

If you wish to participate, please join the #community-calls channel of our LF Energy Slack (lfenergy.slack.com) shortly before each call to receive an invitation link.

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

Updated Event: Community Call CoMPAS #cal-invite

CoMPAS@lists.lfenergy.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Community Call CoMPAS

When:
Monday, 9 November 2020
3:30pm to 4:30pm
(UTC+01:00) Europe/Amsterdam
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Monday, through Sunday, 24 January 2021

Where:
Teams Meeting

Organizer: Rob Tjalma rob.tjalma@...

We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

If you wish to participate, please join the #community-calls channel of our LF Energy Slack (lfenergy.slack.com) shortly before each call to receive an invitation link.

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

Added Folder /Community Calls #file-notice

CoMPAS@lists.lfenergy.org Notification <noreply@...>

frederic.fousseret@... added folder /Community Calls

Re: Open Community Call for CoMPAS next monday October 26th

Montaner, Patrick (GE Renewable Energy)

Sorry I will not be able to join