Date

Today's time Open Community Call

Rob Tjalma

HI all,

Just to be clear, today’s Community Call will be held at 3:30PM UTC+01:00!

So the time is the same as in the LF Energy mailing list Calendar.

There was some confusion because of the summer time, but it will be held at the same time as you’re used to!

Kind regards,

Rob Tjalma

Today's Open Community Call

Rob Tjalma

Hi all!

The agenda for today’s Community Call can be found at: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/Agenda+Community+Call+29-03-2021

The presentation can be found at: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/CoMPAS/files/Community%20Calls/%239%2029-03-2021

If you guys want to add anything to the presentation, please add it and let us know on Slack 😊

See you at the call!

Kind regards,

Rob

Re: Today's Open Community Call

SYLLA Mohamed

Hi,

Sorry I can't make it today

King regards

EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE: Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

Hi all!

The agenda for today’s Community Call can be found at: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/Agenda+Community+Call+15-03-2021

The presentation can be found at: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/CoMPAS/files/Community%20Calls/%238%2015-03-2021

If you guys want to add anything to the presentation, please add it and let us know on Slack ��

See you at the call!

Kind regards,

Rob

"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."

The agenda for today’s Community Call can be found at: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/Agenda+Community+Call+01-03-2021

The presentation can be found at: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/CoMPAS/files/Community%20Calls/%237%2001-03-2021

If you guys want to add anything to the presentation, please add it and let us know on Slack 😊

See you at the call!

Kind regards,

Rob

Today's Community Call

Rob Tjalma

Hi all!

The agenda for today’s Community Call can be found at: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/Agenda+Community+Call+15-02-2021

The presentation can be found at: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/CoMPAS/files/Community%20Calls/%236%2015-02-2021

If you guys want to add anything to the presentation, please add it and let us know on Slack 😊

See you at the call!

Kind regards,

Rob

Canceled: Community Call CoMPAS

Rob Tjalma

We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

The agenda will be published on the wiki: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/CoMPAS+Community+Calls

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)

+31 20 708 1363,,421572194#   Netherlands, Amsterdam

Id voor telefonische vergadering: 421 572 194#

Re: Today's Community Call

Rob Tjalma

Then I’m going to skip this one for now 😊

Have a great day all!