Date

Weekly Standup CoMPAS

Sander

Stand-up of CoMPAS development.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)

+31 20 708 1363,,797259218#   Netherlands, Amsterdam

Id voor telefonische vergadering: 797 259 218#

Refine CoMPAS architecture

Sander

Discussion about various technical issues related to CoMPAS.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)

+31 20 708 1363,,434253260#   Netherlands, Amsterdam

Id voor telefonische vergadering: 434 253 260#

Refine CoMPAS architecture

Sander

Discussion about various technical issues related to CoMPAS.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)

+31 20 708 1363,,434253260#   Netherlands, Amsterdam

Id voor telefonische vergadering: 434 253 260#

Geannuleerd: Community Call CoMPAS

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

Unfortunately this Community Call has to be canceled because of other appointments!

See you in two weeks! 😊

Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)

+31 20 708 1363,,421572194#   Netherlands, Amsterdam

Id voor telefonische vergadering: 421 572 194#

Compare Roadmaps OpenSCD & CoMPAS

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

Meeting for comparing the roadmaps of CoMPAS and OpenSCD.
I planned it for 4 hours, maybe it's more maybe it's less.
But expect a big meeting for discussing things!

For preparation, please add your findings or ideas to the LF Energy wiki.
Maybe it's handy to get our ideas into this page (or a subpage for OpenSCD for example) and discuss it during the meeting! :)

Microsoft Teams meeting
Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app
Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering
Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)
+31 20 708 1363,,899199567#   Netherlands, Amsterdam
Id voor telefonische vergadering: 899 199 567#

Meeting for comparing the roadmaps of CoMPAS & OpenSCD

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

Hi all,

For everyone who wants to join, we are having a meeting about comparing the roadmaps of CoMPAS & OpenSCD.

I created a Doodle in the #compas channel in our LF Energy Slack.

Because I want to have a quick reaction from everyone who wants to join, I think it should be able to have everyone’s answer before next Friday.

If we are missing someone’s dates after next Friday, it will be ignored.

With kind regards,

Rob Tjalma

Community Call CoMPAS

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

The agenda will be published on the wiki: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/CoMPAS+Community+Calls

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)

+31 20 708 1363,,421572194#   Netherlands, Amsterdam

Id voor telefonische vergadering: 421 572 194#

Today's Community Call!

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

Hi all!

The agenda for today’s Community Call can be found at: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/Agenda+Community+Call+12-04-2021

The presentation can be found at: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/CoMPAS/files/Community%20Calls/%2310%2012-04-2021

If you guys want to add anything to the presentation, please add it and let us know on Slack 😊

See you at the call!

Kind regards,

Rob

Today's time Open Community Call

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

HI all,

Just to be clear, today’s Community Call will be held at 3:30PM UTC+01:00!

So the time is the same as in the LF Energy mailing list Calendar.

There was some confusion because of the summer time, but it will be held at the same time as you’re used to!

Kind regards,

Rob Tjalma

Today's Open Community Call

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

Hi all!

The agenda for today’s Community Call can be found at: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/Agenda+Community+Call+29-03-2021

The presentation can be found at: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/CoMPAS/files/Community%20Calls/%239%2029-03-2021

If you guys want to add anything to the presentation, please add it and let us know on Slack 😊

See you at the call!

Kind regards,

Rob

Re: Today's Open Community Call

SYLLA Mohamed

Hi,

Sorry I can't make it today

King regards

EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE: Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

Hi all!

The agenda for today’s Community Call can be found at: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/Agenda+Community+Call+15-03-2021

The presentation can be found at: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/CoMPAS/files/Community%20Calls/%238%2015-03-2021

If you guys want to add anything to the presentation, please add it and let us know on Slack ��

See you at the call!

Kind regards,

Rob

"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."

The agenda for today’s Community Call can be found at: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/Agenda+Community+Call+01-03-2021

The presentation can be found at: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/CoMPAS/files/Community%20Calls/%237%2001-03-2021

If you guys want to add anything to the presentation, please add it and let us know on Slack 😊

See you at the call!

Kind regards,

Rob

Today's Community Call

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

Hi all!

The agenda for today’s Community Call can be found at: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/Agenda+Community+Call+15-02-2021

The presentation can be found at: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/CoMPAS/files/Community%20Calls/%236%2015-02-2021

If you guys want to add anything to the presentation, please add it and let us know on Slack 😊

See you at the call!

Kind regards,

Rob

Canceled: Community Call CoMPAS

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

The agenda will be published on the wiki: https://wiki.lfenergy.org/display/HOME/CoMPAS+Community+Calls

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Neem deel via uw computer of mobiele app

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

Of deelnemen via telefoon (alleen audio)

+31 20 708 1363,,421572194#   Netherlands, Amsterdam

Id voor telefonische vergadering: 421 572 194#

Re: Today's Community Call

Rob Tjalma <rob.tjalma@...>

Then I’m going to skip this one for now 😊

Have a great day all!