Re: Community Call CoMPAS - Mon, 11/09/2020 3:30pm-4:30pm #cal-reminder

Gianluca

Apologies but I will also not make it today.

Best regard

Gianluca Dianese
email dianese@...
cell    +49 170 5539077
Skype Gianluca Dianese

On 9. Nov 2020, at 12:07, SYLLA Mohamed <mohamed.sylla@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry guys,  I won't be available today.

Kind regards
Mohamed SYLLA

De : CoMPAS@... <CoMPAS@...> de la part de CoMPAS@... Calendar via lists.lfenergy.org<CoMPAS=lists.lfenergy.org@...>
Envoyé : dimanche 8 novembre 2020 15:30
À : CoMPAS@...
Objet : [CoMPAS] Community Call CoMPAS - Mon, 11/09/2020 3:30pm-4:30pm #cal-reminder

Reminder: Community Call CoMPAS
When: Monday, 9 November 2020, 3:30pm to 4:30pm, (GMT+01:00) Europe/Amsterdam
Where:Teams Meeting
Organizer: Rob Tjalma rob.tjalma@...
We are having an open Community Call on Monday every two weeks.

If you wish to participate, please join the #community-calls channel of our LF Energy Slack (lfenergy.slack.com) shortly before each call to receive an invitation link.

The notes of past community calls are also located in the #community-calls channel.

"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."

Join CoMPAS@lists.lfenergy.org to automatically receive all group messages.