Re: translating the IEC61850 standard into user stories

Sander

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your feedback, the main goal is to write stories to add new features to CoMPAS. These combine an understanding of IEC61850 and implementation questions, splitting development work into manageable development stories.

Examples: 104 configurator (github.com) or any other issue in OpenSCD or CoMPAS.

We did not consider UCA test procedures as a story right now. It might be an good idea. Can I find them on the UCA website? Do you know if we use them in a an open source project? Or does the license not allow to be used and shared in an open source project?

Kind regards,

Sander Jansen

Product owner |  System operations

E    sander.jansen@...

Alliander N.V.  .  Postbus 50, 6920 AB Duiven, Nederland  .  PBC:440
  .  Utrechtseweg 68, 6812 AH Arnhem  .  KvK 09104351 Arnhem  .  www.alliander.com

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments, is personal and confidential. If this message is not intended for you, please inform the sender by return and destroy the message. Please do not use or copy the content of this e-mail, including any attachments, or send it to third parties.